Missing Files

Closed
straightrider - Apr 10, 2016 at 06:05 PM
R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   - Apr 11, 2016 at 02:42 AM
Hello,
I have very slow internet, so in order for me to make fast download I have my friend download it and I go to his place so I can put it on my internal hard drive and then connect it to my computer and finally copy it to my ssd drive. I've done it before with fallout 4 and what happened was it didnt show on my hard drive when I first put it in, however it showed up after waiting a while but this other game isn't showing up for me after multiple restarts. Any ideas on why it isnt coming up and how to make it show up on my hard drive?

1 response

R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   155
Apr 11, 2016 at 02:42 AM
Hi straightrider,

Can you confirm that the game is actually occupying the hard drive space? If the storage space is occupied, the files should be seen unless the hidden option is activated. Please confirm that from Start, Appearance and Personalization, Folder Options, View tab, Advanced Settings.
Another way to view hidden files is by opening Command Prompt and using the command
attrib -h -r -s /s /d g:\*.* where g must be your drive letter.
Check the link below for some additional suggestions:
https://ccm.net/computing/windows/1469-show-hidden-files-on-windows/

If you have the option, copy the games one more time. I would update the anti virus software and do a complete check just in case.

Hope this helps