Computer wont start

Closed
Elotsa - Jun 7, 2016 at 12:12 AM
R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   - Jun 7, 2016 at 05:33 AM
So this hapened. I work in a hotel and last night was my first night shift. So while I was sleeping the computer loged off or something. I don't know how to turn it on again. On my old computer I just had to pres the on buton again so I did. At that time the buton was glowing on an off but after presing it stoped glowong. I guess I rurned off the computer. But now I can't turn it on! It's 7 am I don't want to wake up my boss. What do I do?
(Sorry for my grammar)

1 response

R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   155
Jun 7, 2016 at 05:33 AM
Hi Elotsa,

I am sorry for the delay! Did you manage to turn on the PC? It seems that it has been in a sleep mode or in hibernation mode. By pressing the power button you may have turned off the PC. What I suggest you to do is to disconnect the power cable and press the power button for 10 seconds. Plug the power cable and try to start again. Are there any noises coming from the PC?

Hope this helps