IPhone/iPad plugged in, Wifi doesn't work in house

Closed
Jason - Jun 7, 2016 at 07:33 AM
 Blocked Profile - Jun 9, 2016 at 05:14 PM
Hello,

As the title says, whenever I plug in my iPhone or iPad to the charger (different chargers sometimes), my wifi in the house stops working for a bit. As soon as I unplug the phone or iPad, it starts working again. I assume some type of interference and have tried moving the router in the house. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
Jason

Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Jun 7, 2016 at 04:34 PM
NO, your device is not intended to be used while charging. There has been serious injury prior to making that change (FIRES/BURNS)!
The issue is not that I am trying to use the device while it is plugged in, but rather whenever another device is plugged in, the other devices in the house stop working.
Blocked Profile
Jun 9, 2016 at 05:14 PM
Wow....so do you have a USB charging device to put into the outlet, to see if you get the same result?

Here is what I understand about this situation:

1. You either have a serious ground fault issue in your house wiring....you need to check another outlet...
2. Your shuffle has a serious hardware flaw.

What type of router are you using? Does the whole network drop out, or just the wifi? IF the whole network drops, get your ISP to replace the router. Do this, plug it in, then call your ISP and have them troubleshoot it!