Formula to compare 2 excel spreadsheets and find the difference
Closed
Lana
-
29 Jul 2016 à 13:21
Mazzaropi Posts 1983 Registration date Monday 16 August 2010 Status Contributor Last seen 24 May 2023 - 29 Jul 2016 à 14:06
Mazzaropi Posts 1983 Registration date Monday 16 August 2010 Status Contributor Last seen 24 May 2023 - 29 Jul 2016 à 14:06
Related:
- Excel comparison formula
- Excel difference - Best answers
- Formula for difference in excel - Best answers
- Grade formula in excel marksheet - Guide
- Formula bar in excel - Guide
- Excel mod apk for pc - Download - Spreadsheets
- Number to words in excel formula - Guide
- Logitech formula vibration feedback wheel - Download - Drivers
1 response
Mazzaropi
Posts
1983
Registration date
Monday 16 August 2010
Status
Contributor
Last seen
24 May 2023
147
29 Jul 2016 à 14:06
29 Jul 2016 à 14:06
Lana, Good afternoon.
I'm not sure if I understood well your question.
I did a little example for you:
http://speedy.sh/8TCVT/A.xlsx
http://speedy.sh/qsYds/B.xlsx
Please, tell us if it worked for yoiu.
I hope it helps.
--
Belo Horizonte, Brasil.
Marcílio Lobão
I'm not sure if I understood well your question.
I did a little example for you:
http://speedy.sh/8TCVT/A.xlsx
http://speedy.sh/qsYds/B.xlsx
Please, tell us if it worked for yoiu.
I hope it helps.
--
Belo Horizonte, Brasil.
Marcílio Lobão