Reformating

Closed
anne - Apr 30, 2009 at 05:03 PM
 anne - May 2, 2009 at 09:38 AM
Hello,
hi my names anne i am running windows xp home edit i tried to reformat and there was a file missing now i dont want to reformat but every time i boot up it promps me to choose between windows xp home edit and windows xp setup how do i get rid of the windows setup 1 any suggestions would be realy helpful many thxs for your time

2 responses

Highway72 Posts 233 Registration date Thursday April 2, 2009 Status Member Last seen July 16, 2009 11
May 1, 2009 at 04:28 AM
sound like you didnt format the Hard drive as seem you have 2 versions of the OS installed...you will need to wipe the hard drive again fully to clean failed installs.
blueteeth Posts 8 Registration date Thursday January 1, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 9, 2009 3
May 1, 2009 at 05:33 AM
hi,
you will definitely have to format the drive.
hi yeah i understand that i need to reformat drive but i try to and it keeps tellin me i have a file missing im using a lagit windows xp home edit disc im baffled i dont no that much about computers would be greatful if you no what i should do other than to get my little size 4s and give a good boot thxs for replying to my q`s anne