Computer Problems?

Closed
Swordfreak24 Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday May 5, 2009 Status Member Last seen May 10, 2009 - May 5, 2009 at 06:51 PM
Swordfreak24 Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday May 5, 2009 Status Member Last seen May 10, 2009 - May 10, 2009 at 12:03 AM
Hello,
I don't have a clue to what happened and I need help.
First in the morning I got on looked at my virtual school site, signed off and exited and I decided since I havent ran spybot for about a month that I would. So after I started it I went off to school. When I came home, I guess my brothers messed with it, it was at the Log in screen. So I log on to the administrator account and I sit there and watch as it is trying to load. The only thing I could see was my desktop background and nothing at all, not even the "start" bar. So I wait for a lil, and it usually loads in about 30 secs, but anyways I wait for about a minute and it makes that one noise like it loaded, but nothing, nothing had loaded. I tried safe mode and I get a thing that says like multi(0)Partition(0) and junk like that.

Whats going on?

I tried running explorer.exe on the task manager and got nothing It said i needed to associate a program with explorer.exe in the control panel. But I can't access it!?

HELP!? please
Thanks for any help.

2 responses

Swordfreak24 Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday May 5, 2009 Status Member Last seen May 10, 2009
May 9, 2009 at 11:27 PM
I think that my mom might have accidentally deleted the registry files or something. That might have unassociated all the files with programs.

Is there any way I can fix this, I know it is not a virus now, im almost sure of it.

I cannot run any .exe files at all so dont suggest that i run explorer.exe
Swordfreak24 Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday May 5, 2009 Status Member Last seen May 10, 2009
May 10, 2009 at 12:03 AM
Ok I looked through Browse... on the New Task command thing.

Every single file is unassociated and I can't really do anything?
It seems easily fixable but at the same time very hard, all I have to be able to do is access my computer but that is also unassociated... any help please?