Posts Thursday October 13, 2016Registration date
October 13, 2016
Oct 13, 2016 at 06:04 PM - Latest reply: Ambucias51161
Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus
April 24, 2018
- Oct 14, 2016 at 05:46 AM
Suddenly, I can't log in to My Account
Your account has been disabled because you violated Facebook's Terms. We disable users who send unsolicited messages and create objects for the sole purpose of promoting or advertising a product, service, or opportunity.
One or several of the pieces of content you are responsible for were identified as engaging in such activity. Some examples of this include:
- Encouraging shares, likes or clicks under false pretenses, defined as
- Failing to enable promised functionality
- Failing to deliver promised reward
- Failing to direct to promised content
- Encouraging shares, likes or clicks that result in the compromise of a user's security
- Maintaining pages dedicated solely to the promotion of online giveaways"
Unfortunately, we will not reactivate your account for any reason