Gmail on android

Closed
trinasilvey85 Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday November 1, 2016 Status Member Last seen November 1, 2016 - Nov 1, 2016 at 09:25 PM
Chitkhalay Posts 1 Registration date Saturday November 12, 2016 Status Member Last seen November 12, 2016 - Nov 12, 2016 at 06:19 AM
i found out my dad was forgetting his email login info, so each time he was attempting to log in to his gmail acct, he was making a new acct each time! now ive been recovering and syncing what i can, but (of course) the most important one, which he was using for work( works for a local fire dept) we havent been able to access or recover..
and NOW, i got it disabled and his google voice widget on his cell wont work. which of course, is the only thing he uses bc he doesnt type well.
Good Lord..
Please help me fix this bc im afraid he will buy phone before i am able to fix. im trying to explain its not the phone, and verizon wont fix it... lol
Related:

1 response

Chitkhalay Posts 1 Registration date Saturday November 12, 2016 Status Member Last seen November 12, 2016
Nov 12, 2016 at 06:19 AM
You use to browser in google account open.
Can fine to u gmail account.
Fine ...