- Blue Screen when loading xp on aspire one
- Blue screen on installing xp ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
- Blue screen while installing Xp on laptop ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
- Blue screen of death xp ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
- Blue screen on windows xp ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
- Windows xp blue screen on boot ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
Before installing XP , have you create a different partition for it ,and make all the necessary settings. Normally when you have a dual OS, you must have the 2 OS options at start up (where it will be required for you to choose on which OS you want to run).