Audio issues on new computer

Closed
Ineedhelppleaseandthankyou Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday December 27, 2016 Status Member Last seen December 27, 2016 - Dec 27, 2016 at 08:31 PM
ElaineKK Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday October 11, 2016 Status Member Last seen January 13, 2017 - Jan 3, 2017 at 03:13 AM
So I just bought a new computer today and everything works great except for the audio. I have headphones with speakers, nothing special - the brand is razor if thats important - but I plugged them into the headphone and microphone jacks on the front. They dont seem to work. The computer sees that I have plugged something in but doesnt send audio to or from them. I dont even think that it really recognizes them as it says generic names and not the more specific names that my laptop called them. When I was able to get audio through the headphones it was warped and distorted, and there is crackling constantly in the headphones. I have uninstalled the drivers and they are up to date. Nothing i have found online has helped. Please help me!!!!!
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Dec 27, 2016 at 09:43 PM
What operating system is your pc, and how long have you have it? Has any other headphones ever worked with it before? By what you have described as the quality of the playback, it sounds as thought the there is lag! You can try to go to RAZOR website and look up your operating system.
ElaineKK Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday October 11, 2016 Status Member Last seen January 13, 2017 1
Jan 3, 2017 at 03:13 AM
it might be some wrong with the soundcard in your PC.