Facebook account disabled

Closed
sai46663 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday December 29, 2016 Status Member Last seen December 29, 2016 - Updated by Ambucias on 29/12/16 at 04:29 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Dec 29, 2016 at 04:28 PM
Okay I've been trying to recover my facebook account and I've been trying to upload new photos (documentation) along with it. Even tried going for an appeal, the images I had would not submit at all after success in uploading them. I even changed his password to something new and he's still been recieving the exact same message when I try logging him in, which reads:

"Thank you, Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We appreciate your patience, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can."

I went to go see if my account was banned, it is not. I checked my emails, nothing. I cleaned out both web browsers cookies and history on different PC's to get him in. Still nothing. I really wish I could submit his documentation through another means, like via corporate email or something else. I've rarely seen others having this same problem and it's taking weeks for them so I would like to know if there's something going on or what? Please help me out.

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Dec 29, 2016 at 04:28 PM
Hi

You wrote "his password", "his documents", is this your account? If so, why do refer to someone else?