Locked myself out of my dz09 smartwatch just got it 2 days ago

Closed
Cory the idiot - Feb 2, 2017 at 02:50 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Feb 2, 2017 at 04:18 AM
Hello,
I have the same problem. I just bought my SmartWatch new shirts.com or something like that on Facebook it's a dzo9. If there is a way to reset it that would be great I enter a password into the watch for my own protection. It also gave me issues saying that it did not confirm but that wasn't the case. I use the watch for two days and the password protection never came on because it's not supposed to according to the instructions it's only going to activate when the watch hasn't been used for a certain amount of time. That's what happened to me now I can't remember the password because I thought let me try something different and apparently it saved it and I can't remember what it was now I'm locked out. I still have the original instructions Packaging everything how do I prove to you this is my watch and is there a way to reset it?? You can email me at ***@*** please title it dzo9 watch

Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Feb 2, 2017 at 04:18 AM
Greetings,

We would love to help you, but you must be able to prove that you are the phone's legitimate owner and you can't. Everyday devices are stolen, although you may be honest, we do not wish to help potential criminals.

sorry