Cancel any subscription I have for classmates

Closed
Jack Berrell - Updated by Ambucias on 7/02/17 at 04:53 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Feb 7, 2017 at 04:52 PM
I no longer want to subscribe to classmates and will dispute any renewal or other fees that are scheduled for my membership with classmates. I subscribed years ago but unfortunately found that renewal charges are still being made. When I signed up my e-mail address was under the name of ***@***; however, I do not access this e-mail address any longer and my only e-mail address is now ***@***.

Please confirm that my classmates account has been terminated and use the ***@*** for all future correspondence. I do not remember what user name and password that I set up my classmates account under.

Name: Jack Berrell
2130 removed by moderator

I will wait for your response to assure me that this account has been cancelled
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Feb 7, 2017 at 04:52 PM
Dear Jack

Your problem is not uncommon.

Unfortunately, you should address your issue to Classmates not to us as we have no connections, contacts or business with Classmates.

We suggest that you contact your bank and request that it rejects all charges to credit card.

Good luck