My Facebook account was disabled please help me

Solved/Closed
M Akram - Feb 15, 2017 at 02:43 PM
 Usmanmehmood - May 14, 2021 at 12:27 PM
Facebook disabled my account without warning me or sending me anything for underage, I’ve tried getting in touch with them but no avail, they keep sending me link to help but they don’t and it says to put in my card details which I’ve never done before…. I’m so sad for there are many relatives and friends keep me in touch by that account. I try so many ways not to behave my self bad nor to display bad images or words, even I remove those who like saying explicit words or contents but my account suddenly disappear anyway, when I tried to have a touch with my relatives and friends at that night. Please Sirs/Madams, at least give me a clue what mistakes have I done and soon give me back my beloved I account, Thank you so much and God bless you…

My name is M-Akram
My First name is M
My Lest name is Akram
My Date of Birth is 28/11/1993

Thank you very much for your help.

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Feb 15, 2017 at 05:08 PM
Hello,

If your Facebook account has been disabled, you'll see a special message when you try to log in.
Facebook disables accounts that don't follow the Facebook Terms. Some examples include:
• Posting content that doesn't follow the Facebook Terms
• Using a fake name
• Impersonating someone
• Continuing behavior that's not allowed on Facebook by violating the Community Standards
• Contacting other people for the purpose of harassment, advertising, promoting, dating or other conduct that's not allowed
If you think your account was disabled by mistake, you must appeal Facebook's decision.

P.S. We are CCM, we have no business with Facebook.
Sir please last time recover my personal facebook account. Sir this is my personal family facebook account