Android Recovery help

Closed
Jenniferlynnle Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday February 21, 2017 Status Member Last seen February 21, 2017 - Feb 21, 2017 at 03:22 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Feb 21, 2017 at 04:29 AM
HELLO EVERYONE! My name is Jennifer and I am a new member as of 30 mins ago. Hopefully someone can offer some information out tell me JUST FORGET IT.
I have a new Android with a new phone number. My OBAMA phone all of a sudden no longer wants to hold a charge holding all my contacts hostage. I can't access my Gmail because I forgot password, recovery phone number no longer in service ect... I'm afraid if I try old dim card in new phone it will cancel warranty (prior problem) and I have important emails in Gmail of utmost importance that need immediate attention. I tried recovery this and recovery that followed recover links blah blah blah. Maybe I followed wrong. All advice welcome PLEASE
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Feb 21, 2017 at 04:29 AM
Hello
We are CCM, we have no business or connections with Gmail

Unfortunately, if, when you created the account, you have not registered a secret question which you remember, or an alternate recovery email address or phone number to which you have access to receive a reset code, you cannot prove that you are the account's legitimate owner. Hence account recovery is absolutely impossible and there is no way around it.

Sorry