Master sheet auto-populating anniversary dates into new sheets?

Closed
ImmaUnicorn Posts 1 Registration date Thursday March 2, 2017 Status Member Last seen March 2, 2017 - Updated by ImmaUnicorn on 2/03/17 at 05:24 PM
vcoolio Posts 1404 Registration date Thursday July 24, 2014 Status Moderator Last seen September 15, 2023 - Mar 3, 2017 at 04:03 AM
Hello,

I have a master sheet that has our employee information and start dates where I have broken up their start dates into different columns for their 5, 10, 15, 25 etc to 40 anniversaries. I'm wondering if it's possible to somehow take the information from the master sheet and auto-populate the information in the the new sheets ( 5 Years, 10 Years, etc) and have the information sort by the correct year without having to do it manually for each sheet?

Thanks in advance! I know nothing.
Related:

1 response

vcoolio Posts 1404 Registration date Thursday July 24, 2014 Status Moderator Last seen September 15, 2023 259
Mar 3, 2017 at 04:03 AM
Hello ImmaUnicorn,

Could you supply us with a sample of your work book please just with dummy data. We'd like to see how you have set up your Master sheet and the individual sheets (just two or three of the individual sheets should do).

You can upload a sample of your work book to a free file sharing site such as DropBox, ge.tt or Sendspace and then post the link to your file back here.

We should then be able to better understand your query and help you solve it.

Cheerio,
vcoolio.