How to recover my security question answer?

[Closed]
Registration date
Saturday March 4, 2017
Status
Last seen
March 6, 2017
-
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
-
please help me how to recover my security question answers because i forgot it and i'ts been 3 years since i created my account. please help me as soon as possible because there are important documents in my account. i can't live without it.
thanks..

1 reply

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
Hello
We are CCM, we have no business connections with Yahoo.

Unfortunately, if, when you created the account, you have not registered a secret question which you remember, or an alternate recovery email address or phone number to which you have access to receive a reset code, you cannot prove that you are the account's legitimate owner. Hence account recovery is absolutely impossible and there is no way around it.

Sorry
Registration date
Saturday March 4, 2017
Status
Last seen
March 6, 2017

Thanks, I appreciated your help but my account is very important to me right now because there are important documents that contain a very high-profile informations. If you have another way to help, I beg you, please help me inorder to have my job back because my boss just fired me last week.
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
11,142 >
Registration date
Saturday March 4, 2017
Status
Last seen
March 6, 2017

When is the last time you successfully accessed your account?
Registration date
Saturday March 4, 2017
Status
Last seen
March 6, 2017

I think last week but this whole thing was damn planned. I was hacked and I have no other way to recover it but I think I have a chance. It's your choice either you help me or i'll just find the hacker and negotiate with him/her...
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
11,142 >
Registration date
Saturday March 4, 2017
Status
Last seen
March 6, 2017

Do as you wish.