- 192.168 o 1.1 not working - Best answers
- 192.168.1.1 refused to connect - Best answers
- 192.168.1.1 refused to connect - How-To - Router
- Tp-link 192.168.1.1 ✓ - Forum - Network
- 192.168.1.1 connection timed out ✓ - Forum - Network
- 192.168.1.07 - How-To - Network
- 192.168.1.1 refused to connect. ✓ - Forum - Linksys
Well, it sounds like you need a HARD reset. Find the small hole in the back of it, and hold that in for 30 seconds. When it comes back, you will gain access with defaalt address and password. Good luck with setting up NAT for website, as your IP is going to change from your ISP, it won't help!