Can't Log Into Myspace

Closed
ChrisM1 - Mar 30, 2017 at 05:03 PM
 Sarah - Jul 29, 2017 at 05:51 AM
Hello,

I have a very old myspace account that I wanted to regain access to. I don't remember the password so I cannot login. So I clicked on "forgot my password" and entered my email address. After I submit my email address it says they sent me instructions of how to reset my password but they never sent them. Not in my inbox or spam or anything. I've tried this several times and it keeps saying they sent me instructions to reset my password but they never did. What can I do?

Thank

1 response

Blocked Profile
Mar 30, 2017 at 05:04 PM
This is a joke right? What does myspace say about it.

@JEFF - Work on that MYSPACE PASSWORD HELP filter ASAP!
Not a joke. I haven't contacted Myspace yet. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem.
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170 > ChrisM1
Mar 30, 2017 at 05:53 PM
If someone else had the same problem, it would not make you feel any better and would not solve you problem. You should really go back to My Space for your solution.
Hey,

I have just tried to log in to my MySpace account and I didn't know my password. They sent me an email to reset it also but I never received the email. Maybe they have removed old accounts that no longer used? Let me know if you end up contacting MySpace and find out the answer!