Can't Log Into Myspace [Closed]

-
 Sarah -
Hello,

I have a very old myspace account that I wanted to regain access to. I don't remember the password so I cannot login. So I clicked on "forgot my password" and entered my email address. After I submit my email address it says they sent me instructions of how to reset my password but they never sent them. Not in my inbox or spam or anything. I've tried this several times and it keeps saying they sent me instructions to reset my password but they never did. What can I do?

Thank

1 reply

This is a joke right? What does myspace say about it.

@JEFF - Work on that MYSPACE PASSWORD HELP filter ASAP!
Thank you

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 3147 users have said thank you to us this month

Not a joke. I haven't contacted Myspace yet. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem.
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
June 23, 2020
15,241 > ChrisM1
If someone else had the same problem, it would not make you feel any better and would not solve you problem. You should really go back to My Space for your solution.
Hey,

I have just tried to log in to my MySpace account and I didn't know my password. They sent me an email to reset it also but I never received the email. Maybe they have removed old accounts that no longer used? Let me know if you end up contacting MySpace and find out the answer!