- System security 2009 virus
- Av security suit virus ✓ - Forum - Viruses/Security
- Kaspersky internet security 2009 instalation ✓ - Forum - Antivirus
- Internet explorer security warning virus ✓ - Forum - Viruses/Security
- How to secure your PC from virus attack? ✓ - Forum - Antivirus
- Virus started as XP Total Security now Window ✓ - Forum - Viruses/Security
just go into safe mode with command prompt. type msconfig, click system restore and restore before the program got installed. worked for me..
Hi, it seems easy. Open task manager, kill processes started with number (as 11480154.exe or so). than go to appl. data folder (under all users) and delete folders of those number incl. all files. It should be enough..