Folder lock 7.6

Solved/Closed
JordanFirst Posts 2 Registration date Monday May 22, 2017 Status Member Last seen May 22, 2017 - May 22, 2017 at 11:31 AM
JordanFirst Posts 2 Registration date Monday May 22, 2017 Status Member Last seen May 22, 2017 - May 22, 2017 at 11:40 AM
Hello,

Guys i locked a folder with "lock folder" software, everytime i open "Folder lock" i can see my folder there, i can open it and everything, today i wanted to to unlock it so i can move it to external hard drive. once i unlocked i couldn't find it, it was located on local disk (D:), "D:\New folder (2)", when i open the local disk D i can't find the "New folder (2)". i tried making new folder and name it "new folder (2)" and it won't let me. its like the name is already there but i cant find it.
i tried Folder Options and show hidden files, and i tried cmd "dir" and "dir/a". but still can't see the folder.
any help?

P.S if there is no way to get that file back, even though it's there and still taking size. can't i restore the file inside it? most of them are pictures.
Related:

1 response

JordanFirst Posts 2 Registration date Monday May 22, 2017 Status Member Last seen May 22, 2017
May 22, 2017 at 11:40 AM
Okay, Nevermind.. i just uninstalled the software and the folder just appeared :D
sorry guys.