No wireless network shows in device manager

[Closed]
-
 tam -
Hello, i need assistance. i reinstalled windows on my laptop and now their is no wireless available. It is built in so i know it is there. I have went to main website for drivers and still does not work. my windows update wont even work. fails every time. please help me. thanks
Related:

1 reply

Registration date
Wednesday May 20, 2009
Status
Last seen
May 28, 2010
I need the make and model of your laptop so I can give you a link to download your wireless driver. Give me the model # off of the bottom and not the one by the screen, since that one is usually just the notebook series.
Hello, i really really need assistance. I saw you answered this one befre and sent a link to help her. i reinstalled windows on my laptop and now their is no wireless available. It is built in so i know it is there. I have went to main website for drivers and still does not work. I have a gateway with vista m-6309. i cant get it to show at all . i know it came with a realtek rtl8187 wireless lan adapter now nothing. i cant fix it and my wife is uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupset at me. can you please help ? if you need to call me my number is 806-543-9317
Registration date
Wednesday May 20, 2009
Status
Last seen
May 28, 2010
16 > Rick
>
Registration date
Wednesday May 20, 2009
Status
Last seen
May 28, 2010

ive already downloaded that and dont know what to do next orhow to get it to catch.
Registration date
Wednesday May 20, 2009
Status
Last seen
May 28, 2010
16 > Rick
Download it and run it. May have to "run as administrator" and you do that by right clicking the file and selecting what i typed.
hmy wireless say disabled by the device manager and it doesnt show up on device manger i i have downloaded a couple from the hp website but it still doesnt work. i have a probook 4440s