On Windows 10 computers, the Device Manager is where all hardware troubleshooting will take place. This quick tip will walk you through the different methods for accessing the Device Manager in Windows 10.
How to launch Device Manager from Search?
Type "Device manager" or "Update device drivers" in the Search bar of Windows 10 and press Enter:
How to launch Device Manager from the Power User menu with a shortcut?
Press [Windows key] + [X] (or right-click on Start) to bring up the Power User menu. Select Device Manager from the contextual menu options.
How to launch the Device Manager using the Run Command?
Open the Run command, type:
and press Enter:
How to Launch the Device Manager from Windows 10 settings menu?
Click on Start > Settings > Devices > Connected Devices > Related Devices and click on Device Manager.
- Windows 8.1 - A Desktop Shortcut to Access the Device Manager
- Windows - Device Manager is empty
- How to display external USB on computer? [solved] > Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- HELP I have uninstalled my CD/DVD-ROM driver! [solved] > Forum - Drivers
- No audio output device is installed windows 7 [solved] > Forum - Windows 7
- How to find the hidden apps folder on Windows 10
- Reinstall Windows 10 without losing data: via USB or ISO
- How to customize Mail app settings on Windows 10