Internet speed too slow

Closed
bluby - May 24, 2009 at 05:33 PM
supercandy Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday January 5, 2010 Status Member Last seen January 6, 2010 - Jan 6, 2010 at 02:14 AM
Hello,
My internet speed is usually 120kbs,but now is about 20-30kbs less than modem...
How should i fix the problem?
Related:

4 responses

please increase internetspeed
peerData Posts 5 Registration date Wednesday May 27, 2009 Status Member Last seen May 28, 2009
May 28, 2009 at 12:54 PM
You wouldn't happen to be on WATVC in NorthWest Alabama would you? LoL I had that same issue here, it was the ISP... What Speed are you supposed to have? I mean, like 1.5Mbps Down? And has anything changed? Any other computers on the network that might be downloading? Try turning off all computers but 1 and then try another and see if the issue is persistent. Use www.SpeedTest.net for testing. Is there Multiple Downloads? Viruses and Spyware? Check all those things, if none of that is the issue, then contact your ISP.
I am also having the same problem...
I tested my internet connection speed using the http://www.ip-details.com/internet-speed-test/ .
It's too slow..Any one help me..
gamesisfree4u.blogspot.com

here just leave your comment to pm me............dont worry i will upload what ever you want...trust me...i'm open blog twice a day.........please comment for me to help
supercandy Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday January 5, 2010 Status Member Last seen January 6, 2010
Jan 6, 2010 at 02:14 AM
download a speed uo software might be helpful for u, u can try dslspeed, i've been using it for a while , so far so good