Forgot Facebook password

Todd Williams - Aug 4, 2017 at 12:24 AM - Latest reply: BunoCS 13933 Posts Monday July 11, 2005Registration dateModeratorStatus July 4, 2018 Last seen
- Aug 4, 2017 at 03:07 AM
I forgot my password and am unable to sign in to Facebook messenger.I broke my phone and do not have google in my computer. Actually I'm not a google fan. Can you assist me?
See more 

Your reply

2 replies

Todd Williams - Aug 4, 2017 at 12:36 AM
Thank you
My name is Todd Williams, I live in Miller Missouri, am 54 years old, I broke my phone 3 days ago that I was receiving my g mail on. I do not have google in my computer as I'm not a fan of google or g mail and my computer is strictly for college. How can I get my password or reset it?Can and will you assist me or do I just need to forget about having a g mail account? I don't know how I can you can assist me without a phone and like I said I don't have a phone. Can and will you help me?
Respond to Todd Williams
BunoCS 13933 Posts Monday July 11, 2005Registration dateModeratorStatus July 4, 2018 Last seen - Aug 4, 2017 at 03:07 AM
Thank you
Hello,

It's confused...You're talking about forgotten password, Google, GMail, Facebook... Can you be more precise, please?

Notice that we are ccm.net, not affiliated to Google or Facebook
Respond to BunoCS