The discussions

Gif selection overlay preventing playing videos

Hello, my Android 9 messenger app recently started including a gif selection overlay bar which pops up when I open a chat message and touch the screen...

Is there a way to categorize/tag contacts in messenger?

I'm looking for a way to categorize or tag my contacts in FB Messenger?  Does anyone know if there is a plugin or extension that would permit this to ...

How do i log in to my account my number is not showing

Hello, it's mapalo temwani  Why is my number not showing when I type forgot password

Receive facebook sms with lost sim card

Hi, how to receive sms with lost sim card, help me this problem

Facebook login code problem

I am not receiving login code to my phone number for few days. I have requested the login code so many times but still not getting. It is very importa...

Random words/letters under peoples names…

Hi, ive noticed recently random words or letters under peoples names. There seems no patterns to who it shows on or why the words or random letters i...

Cannot see active friends when messenger app installed

Hi there, I’ve started having problems that I cannot see any active status of friends on messenger when the messenger app is installed. My own active ...

Messenger fail to send

Hello, I made an event on Facebook. I want to send to the people who are invited a message with messenger. But after a while I get a red dot with a...

Deleting the "suggested" list in the search of fb messenger

Hello, How to delete the "Suggested" list or some people in the search of fb Messenger this list shown in this picture: https://i.imgur.com/qI5i...

Fb messages archived, but not there?

A senior man and not tech savvy. I recently archived some important FB messages to save on my computer, but they are NOT in Archive. I can't find the...

Results 1 - 10 out of a total of 10