WiFi Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 2551 - 2600 of about 3,430
  • Why isn't my router wireless? Closed

Hey I have a Netgear router. I followed the instructions on the provided disc to set-up. However, I can only get internet connection when the etern...

Foxxy-17 | Latest reply: BennoTron Feb 2, 2009
    2 replies
  • Connecting Orange wireless to Belkin help plz Closed

Hello, I have a siemens SE572 wireless router for my orange broadband this is what they provided and have been trying to connect a 2nd PC with a Belk...

KT | Latest reply: wires and plugs Jan 27, 2009
    2 replies
  • WIRELESS LED STOPPED FLASHING Closed

Hello, my ACER laptop was working fine with wireless- G ADSL GATEWAY with Speedbooster. Then it just started saying cannot detect wireless internet co...

dessie boy | Latest reply: theone12 Jan 26, 2009
    1 reply
  • my wifi doesn't work Closed

My wifi settings are working on one of my games but not my other game What does that mean?

Drago12BD | Latest reply: merrypc Jan 25, 2009
    1 reply
  • cabel internet desctop wireless router laptop Closed

Hello, Sorry for my english This is my problem I have internet from local cabel provider for the connection I used my onboard lan card than i bought...

akrep | Latest reply: akrep Jan 24, 2009
    3 replies
  • Could not connect wifi Closed

Hello, In my apartment every floor has different wifi connections. I could not connect to 1st floor (my floor) connection - it shows signal strength ...

Ram | Latest reply: kioskearocks Jan 24, 2009
    1 reply
  • My wireless mouse works, but ......... Closed

Hello, I connected a wireless mouse to my pc , and hasb been working good. Now I need to use the USB port for a portable hardrive, and I tried to rec...

ThaMusic | Latest reply: dy Jan 23, 2009
    1 reply
  • Problem of wireless network Closed

Hello,

i cant acces... | Latest reply: lee sang jo Jan 23, 2009
    1 reply
  • Only 1 laptop can connect to wireless router Closed

Hello, I have an internet connection through our cable. We have a Netgear wireless router and two laptops. Both laptops can connect to the Internet...

Erin | Latest reply: Confused Jan 23, 2009
    3 replies
  • netgear wireless router works ok wired, but.. Closed

Hello, I have a Netgear CG814 wireless router with wpa-personal security key hooked up thru an ARRIS modem on comcast hi-speed internet. Everything wa...

Mike99gsr | Latest reply: xpcman Jan 22, 2009
    1 reply
  • cant connect through wireless Closed

Hello, please can anyone help i got a second laptop only it dont give me the option anywhere to connect to my router without useing the ethernet my d...

kat | Latest reply: danilo45 Jan 22, 2009
    1 reply
  • wireless connection Closed

Hello, i just got a fujitsu siemens laptop. It has wondows vista in it. im trying to connect to a wireless connection but unable to do it. infact it ...

shy | Latest reply: jonnie_777 Jan 21, 2009
    1 reply
  • wireless pc unable to go online Closed

Hello, there i am frustrated with the process i have to do in order to go online. I have a dlink wda-2320 range booster wireless antenna. When the co...

mistur_626 | Latest reply: Vipin Jan 17, 2009
    2 replies
  • w2k laptop to wifi to vista laptop to use ptr Closed

Hello, I setup my vista laptop to connect via wifi to a kodak esp9 printer. That works well. I want to have my windows 2000 professional laptop use...

RT | Latest reply: RT Jan 16, 2009
    2 replies
  • Wireless (wifi) connexion troubleshoot Closed

Hello all.. hey phoebe! how r you ? I have wireless connection but browser comes up with error my laptop doesn't want to connect to the internet e...

ziggy7 | Latest reply: Tola Jan 16, 2009
    2 replies
  • Wireless WLAN Card Closed

Hello, I recieved a message from Microsoft Windows stating that the Dell Wireless WLAN Card Wireless Network Controller stopped working and was clo...

Jess | Latest reply: xpcman Jan 13, 2009
    1 reply
  • Connect through a wireless Closed

Hello, I have Siemens Gigaset SE511. When I tried to connet to my wireless device via internet browser by writing the router IP:192.168.2.1 it works ...

sab | Latest reply: ogonda Jan 13, 2009
    1 reply
  • Help Trying to Connect a Desktop w/ Wireless Closed

Hello, We have Sprint Air card and we have a laptop, my question is my daughter has a desk top can we connect her desk top using the Sprint card and ...

kalderink | Latest reply: xpcman Jan 12, 2009
    1 reply
  • Wireless problem Closed

Hi, i have strange problem with my IBM ThinkPad T40... First i was unable to solve the problem with drivers, downloaded from LENOVO, but later i figu...

Python | Latest reply: Python Jan 11, 2009
    2 replies
  • Wifi troubles Closed

Hello, I need to find out how i can get my laptop wifi working its a windows XP and it has a wifi receiver on the left bottom side. I keep pressing t...

badfi | Latest reply: badfi Jan 10, 2009
    2 replies
  • wireless metwork Closed

Hello, I am coonected to a LAN and access internet through a proxy server.I have a laptop with wireless feature.i want other laptops in my neighbourh...

vabz | Latest reply: travelmate1 Jan 10, 2009
    1 reply
  • SERVICE PACK 2 PROBLEMS WITH WIRELESS NETWORK Closed

I recently installed microsoft service pack 2 on my laptop computer and now my computer keeps dumping my internet settings. my computer finds my wire...

REA | Latest reply: DJZOUK Jan 8, 2009
    2 replies
  • can't get wireless to work Closed

Hello, I have downgraded a dv2940se to XP SP3 and can't seem to get the right driver for the wireless to work, it keeps saying that it is not confi...

teknopower | Latest reply: wires and plugs Jan 7, 2009
    1 reply
  • wireless connects but times out Closed

Hello, I can't open web pages despite my laptop saying it has connected wirelessly. If I connect my laptop PC direct to my netgear router it is ok an...

rainman | Latest reply: rainman Jan 6, 2009
    2 replies
  • wireless Closed

Hello, ive got a cable modem and i would like to know if i baught a wireless modem would my internet work if i swaped my cable modem for a wireless m...

jack | Latest reply: xpcman Jan 5, 2009
    1 reply
  • MSN and Wireless... Closed

Hi, Well I recently got wireless and everything is working fine on my computers (Vista Laptop and XP Desktop), such as my internet and my Wii and DS...

nenya-x | Latest reply: yashvintozor Jan 2, 2009
    1 reply
  • know about wifi security Closed

Hello, hello sir i'm using linksys wifi router which model number is WRT54G ; i want to protected my wifi network through WEP OR WPA pls tell me th...

pritesh | Latest reply: adobepro Jan 1, 2009
    1 reply
  • wireless Closed

Hello, i have a dv6000. yesterday before i shutdown my laptop, there was no problem at all. today morning i just restarted and now wireless is not ...

selimaltay | Latest reply: xpcman Dec 31, 2008
    1 reply
  • do i need modem&wireless router Closed

Hello, mine is a silly question as others seem to be having loads of trouble. i have been through all the same as others,all i would like to know no...

pally2 | Latest reply: xpcman Dec 30, 2008
    1 reply
  • i need driver of intel(r) pro wireless 3945 Closed

Hello, i had some problems with my laptop so i have recently formatted it,but i can't find the driver of wireless ,network connection and ethernet ...

minu | Latest reply: Madhan Dec 29, 2008
    3 replies
  • gateways causes slow wifi connection? Closed

Hello to all after having my 1st net runing at home I got this strange problem. I use now my laptop often with free AP in the city. Today (aft...

arte | Latest reply: dayman Dec 29, 2008
    1 reply
  • Wireless connection Problem Closed

Hello, i have problem in enabling wireless services on my laptop, i am having compac laptop with modem inside, i tried to connet through setting...

neeti | Latest reply: fusomit Dec 29, 2008
    1 reply
  • Cant connect to a wireless network Closed

Hello. I just bought a new laptop and when I use it at home thru a secured home network, it works perfectly fine. I brought it at my mate's place and...

a_s | Latest reply: rhea Dec 27, 2008
    1 reply
  • Cant connect to Internet wireless, only wired Closed

Hello, Hopefully someone can help me. I have a Presario laptop with built in wirless. I have a D Link wireless router. The laptop connected just fine...

Nikk | Latest reply: hazedown Dec 23, 2008
    1 reply
  • Wireless Internet Acess Closed

Hello, Please help me i want the best hardware i can use to connect a wireless internet for a Hotel and also the billing system for our quests. s...

Tsekeli | Latest reply: king Dec 22, 2008
    1 reply
  • wifi and other drivers for lenux fedora Closed

Hello, I have installed lenux fedora an ddont have drivers please help. otherwise tell me how can i remove lenux and install xp.

shriram | Latest reply: james Dec 22, 2008
    1 reply
  • Wireless network Closed

hi i need help with my wireless connection. Every time i try to put my network key it comes up with this message. "the network password needs to be 40...

mrslash | Latest reply: GPS Dec 21, 2008
    1 reply
  • Problem with wireless connection Closed

Hello, I have a problem. I one desktop, one laptop and one router, and also an internet connection. The problem is that I am only able to connect...

Viks | Latest reply: Viks Dec 20, 2008
    2 replies
  • wireless printing Closed

Hello, I have a desktop thats connect to a hp 7600 with a wireless route for my laptop. I am tring to get the laptop to print wireless can this be do...

Nick | Latest reply: nettout Dec 19, 2008
    1 reply
  • how can i configure my personal Wifi network Closed

Hello, hey,...can you help me out regrding to configure my personal Wifi network via my laptop.i have already a broadband connection with me & i just...

Rajeev | Latest reply: Martin Dec 16, 2008
    1 reply
  • Laptop connection to wireless internet Closed

PLEASE HELP!! I have 2 laptops and one desk top. Up until recently everything was working fine. My main laptop (sony viao), will not allow me to co...

Jas | Latest reply: Jas Dec 14, 2008
    0 replies
  • Vista wireless internet problem Closed

Hi All, First post on here and not the world's greatest with computers so be gentle ;-) Trying to get girlfriend's laptop to work on my wire...

peterlax | Latest reply: naari Dec 13, 2008
    1 reply
  • Wireless Internet Connection Problem? Closed

Hello, *excuse my spelling please * I am now using my dads old laptop and a few nights ago. and now when i go to connect to the internet it will n...

skye | Latest reply: gpx1000 Dec 11, 2008
    1 reply
  • wireless routers? Solved/Closed

Hello, CNet CWD-854 Wireless-G 54Mbps USB Adapter $19.88 I found this item at walmart when I searched for wireless routers, it was the cheapest ...

msfts73 | Latest reply: TheParoxysm Dec 11, 2008
    5 replies
  • my wireless works but not my ethernet? Closed

Hello, i have a toshiba sattelite l40-139 on windows vista and i want to play games over the internet but wireless isnt always permenantly connected ...

craiguss | Latest reply: craiguss Dec 10, 2008
    6 replies
  • connect laptop to external hd wirelessly Closed

Hello, I would like to connect my laptop to my external hard drive wirelessly. Right now I have a network of my pc ,laptop and external hard drive. ...

lovemylife | Latest reply: lovemylife Dec 10, 2008
    7 replies
  • CONNECTING PRINTER TO A WIRELESS NETWORK Closed

Hello, I just had my cable company install a wireless router on my desktop so that I can get Internet Access without all the wires on my Compaq Presa...

ANGIE | Latest reply: dontbedumb Dec 9, 2008
    18 replies
  • wireless network question Closed

Hello, i have a wireless network using 802.11g ,i get my ip frm DHCP server my question is: when i change my mac address to the mac address of my f...

Ahmad | Latest reply: TheParoxysm Dec 8, 2008
    1 reply
  • give me hp pavillion dv9000 wifi driver Closed

Hello, i need a hp pavillion dv90000 pavillion wifi driver can u pls send me driver of wi fi thanks my emai is aman7_deep@hotmail.com

aman | Latest reply: jmp59 Dec 3, 2008
    1 reply
  • HELP? (Wireless adpater for Xbox 360) Closed

Hey people. I've been having this problem with my Xbox 360 wireless adapter. See, I'm trying to use it as an adapter for another PC rather than an Xbo...

Nickster10420 | Latest reply: GiantLeap Dec 3, 2008
    1 reply