Windows Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 26151 - 26200 of about 31,400
  • I WANT TO CHANGE FROM WINDOWS VISTA TO XP Closed

Hello, please i don't want the windows vista that's on my Hp pavilion dv2000 i wwant to change to windows xp. how do i go about it thanks.

OLUJIMMY | Windows XP | Latest reply: kieferschild Oct 6, 2008
    1 reply
  • New System Ram-Motherboard promblem Closed

Hello, I built a new pc yesterday, everything looked fine until i booted the system the light just turned on for a couple of seconds and then off and...

Hwallie | Windows | Latest reply: kieferschild Oct 6, 2008
    1 reply
  • windows sp3 Closed

Hello ive just installed windows sp3 on my computer and ive also installed drivers for my graphics card ati radeon 9000 but when it comes to windows i...

Devish21 | Windows | Latest reply: kieferschild Oct 6, 2008
    1 reply
  • im stuck Closed

Hello, i need help plz im conected with my pc with a crossover cabble .it asks for a password i have tried every thing plz help eny adv

cj | Windows | Latest reply: kieferschild Oct 6, 2008
    1 reply
  • vista business key please? Closed

Hello, guys may i have a activation key for business vista.bought my laptop with vista basic and my friend gave me an origional business upgrade cd...

bugsy | Windows Vista | Latest reply: kieferschild Oct 6, 2008
    2 replies
  • much needed help Closed

Hello, hi all pc heads,can anyone help??(hope so)well,what happens is when i turn on my pc it loads to the stage that my desk top picture appears but...

rolla | Windows | Latest reply: kieferschild Oct 6, 2008
    1 reply
  • Keeps booting from cd Closed

Hello, When i install windows i cant get trought the first step when you choose hard drive and install the first files. That step works all fine, and...

Gusene | Windows | Latest reply: kieferschild Oct 6, 2008
    2 replies
  • Restore Closed

Hello,How to restore deleted data(shitf+del) to drive??????????

Vicky | Windows | Latest reply: Chris Needler Oct 6, 2008
    1 reply
  • cant access start menu Closed

Hello, im currently having some problems with my laptop everytime windows will tell me that it needs to close explorer.exe and then i cant access t...

pomfdt | Windows | Latest reply: Chris Needler Oct 6, 2008
    1 reply
  • Cannot turn on laptop screen saver in vista Closed

Hello, When I try to change screen saver setiings to turn my screen saver on, I am told that the system administratorwill not allow the display setti...

confused | Windows Vista | Latest reply: xpcman Oct 5, 2008
    1 reply
  • openswith appears when i click to open my dri Closed

Hello, When i try to open my drive the "openswith" wizard opens. Then i opened with internet explorer, but the dialog"Always use the selecte...

gopinath | Windows | Latest reply: gilly7979 Oct 5, 2008
    1 reply
  • windows vista Closed

Hello, I have a new computer. Everything works fine but when I boot the computer it goes through everything ok until it gets to the desktop. I c...

brock | Windows Vista | Latest reply: xpcman Oct 4, 2008
    1 reply
  • cannot install win xp Closed

Hey there, Well my problem is that I cannot install windows xp actually on my computer. When I launch the installation and when it comes to the phase...

duts63 | Windows XP | Latest reply: xpcman Oct 4, 2008
    1 reply
  • problem with sound Closed

Hello, I have a dell dimension 2400 PC. I recently reformatted my computer and when i got it up and running i realised there is no sound. I have chek...

ais | Windows | Latest reply: X Oct 4, 2008
    1 reply
  • Adding Window Fax component Closed

Hello, I need help now, I have Window XP home edition, so every time I use the fax facilities I have to remove the Window Fax component, reboot and...

rolanb | Windows | Latest reply: rolanb Oct 4, 2008
    3 replies
  • pop ups not allowed Closed

Hey there, I just upgraded to internet explorer 7 and later needed to downgrade to internet explorer 6 because of some problems. Everything was ok bu...

leapfaith | Windows | Latest reply: GeorgeRattel Oct 4, 2008
    1 reply
  • problem with defragmentation Closed

Hey there, I have windows xp and file format of my hard disk is ntfs but when I try to defragment the drive it tells me that defragementation detecte...

jeromerm.cz | Windows | Latest reply: GeorgeRattel Oct 4, 2008
    1 reply
  • how 2 format and boot from usb pendrive Closed

Hello, plzz tell me how 2 boot from usb pendrive is 1st boot device usb-zip...???

aniltv82 | Windows | Latest reply: WIC Oct 4, 2008
    3 replies
  • error while loading XP in boot setup Closed

Hello,Hello, i hav a dell vostro 1500 laptop it was shipped to me with win XP sp2 os but i removed it and installed XP professional and it is run...

Sharma | Windows XP | Latest reply: gadjetboy Oct 4, 2008
    1 reply
  • no sound Closed

Hello, so my problem is that when i start windows media player on my pc i cannot get any sound and i was asking myself if this could be coming from...

neeks78 | Windows | Latest reply: GeorgeRattel Oct 4, 2008
    1 reply
  • Internet problem Closed

Hello, something is wrong with my internet or something. idk what it is.i could go on the internet but i cant check my email or play online games. do...

someguy | Windows | Latest reply: someguy Oct 4, 2008
    1 reply
  • Serious Sound issues Closed

Hello, My sound is stuttering and has static in it. All the hardware is up to date, all of it is working properly, according to device manager, I'...

Crystal | Windows | Latest reply: kaansss Oct 3, 2008
    1 reply
  • Create Second Drive Closed

Hello, How can I create second drive on my PC? Currently, I have C drive, but I want to create D drive and split the memory between the two. Thank...

Shahsam | Windows | Latest reply: LAOUINI39 Oct 3, 2008
    1 reply
  • computer wont turn on Closed

Hello, my computer wont turn on it tells me on a black screen that the disk could not be read and when i try booting it wont do it ...

marc | Windows | Latest reply: Owen lethabo Oct 3, 2008
    1 reply
  • entering install Closed

Hello, i just installed XP. after it gets all done the computer restarts like it is suppose to, but instead of finishing the install it starts the se...

Kyle | Windows | Latest reply: Owen lethabo Oct 3, 2008
    1 reply
  • video device failed Closed

Hello, i have a problem with command prompt. when i intilise command prompt ,and when i pressed ALT+ENTER the error is shown. "the video device fai...

sandy | Windows | Latest reply: Owen lethabo Oct 3, 2008
    1 reply
  • Pc not loading windows Help Closed

Hello all, I am not able to access my computer Os. Each time I am trying to boot my computer gets blocked when the screens shows windows Lo...

apolline123 | Windows | Latest reply: Doryabel Oct 3, 2008
    4 replies
  • Connecting to the Internet Closed

Hello, Ive just successfully re-installed windows xp (pro). The only additional software download was for my sound card and NETGEAR wireless USB ad...

sam | Windows | Latest reply: Owen lethabo Oct 3, 2008
    1 reply
  • Laptop problem Closed

Hello, I am experiencing a fatal problem with my laptop, I must say that it acquired different viruses and I was trying to install a new antivirus....

wonder | Windows | Latest reply: Owen lethabo Oct 3, 2008
    1 reply
  • Dont understand Closed

Hello, when i used the command prompt, i coped and pasted it but it said access denied. I also tried the computer management console but i did not ge...

jonny | Windows | Latest reply: Owen lethabo Oct 3, 2008
    2 replies
  • dont hve motherbord cd Closed

Hello, i have ibm system. i formatted my pc .after installing win xp service pack2. i am not able to hear any system sounds. i dont have m...

kumar | Windows | Latest reply: xpcman Oct 2, 2008
    1 reply
  • re-installing xp Solved/Closed

Hello, I have as a second pc a dell dimension 8100. My hardrive is a Seagate ST320413a 20Gb. I am attempting to completely format this (I think it ...

zach | Windows XP | Latest reply: zach Oct 2, 2008
    2 replies
  • Computer for internet web server Closed

Hello, I need help regarding How can I make my computer as a internet web server so I can use my own web on internet world wide ? Tha...

Anjum | Windows | Latest reply: Nathans008 Oct 2, 2008
    1 reply
  • repair dll Closed

Hello, Myself Saroj having a problem regarding rundll. when ever i start my system a message is coming Error loading C:\WIND...

saroj | Windows | Latest reply: griever09 Oct 2, 2008
    2 replies
  • computer won't start Closed

Hi all. It seems that I'm not the first person to have this problem. I have a HP dv2000 laptop. My computer was acting really strange for a few days, ...

Colan | Windows | Latest reply: drewdotcom Oct 2, 2008
    1 reply
  • pc is stutting down Closed

Hello, My PC (windows2000) restarts when ever I start browsing net...Can u please help me

y8 | Windows | Latest reply: hardman34 Oct 2, 2008
    1 reply
  • Windows XP Closed

Hello, I know once windows XP has been installed, there are a few main folders that will be on your dard disk drive, like Documents and Settings, ...

Little cat | Windows XP | Latest reply: rubrami281 Oct 1, 2008
    1 reply
  • exe Closed

Hello, I got a torogen horse virus that deleted all my exe files. i dont no what to do, i tryed doing a system restore and formeting but i cant becau...

BB | Windows | Latest reply: griever09 Oct 1, 2008
    3 replies
  • windows vista Closed

Hello, I bought new pc with windows vista. When I turned the pc on it started up dating configuration 3 of 3 with 0%. I thought it just needed some...

Gabi | Windows Vista | Latest reply: GeorgeRattel Oct 1, 2008
    1 reply
  • Message to shut down ? Closed

Hey there, My problem is that I cant start my pc on safe mode as the computer will just shut down by itself before completing start up and will just ...

athenazob | Windows | Latest reply: packbellz Oct 1, 2008
    1 reply
  • hard disk error ?? Closed

Hey there, Recently my hard disk is telling me that I have an unmountable boot device error anyone has the solution to it ?

Devish21 | Windows | Latest reply: paviliondv Oct 1, 2008
    1 reply
  • arguing if its windows updates? Closed

Hello, just finished with windows updates and now my computer doesnt want to start il gives me a blue screen with some codes that im unable to read s...

ZoeJane | Windows | Latest reply: rp Oct 1, 2008
    1 reply
  • want to put xp back Closed

Hello, i need to format a hard disk where previously windows vista was to be installed but the installation never finished and now i want to put wi...

Doe12 | Windows XP | Latest reply: rp Oct 1, 2008
    1 reply
  • Windows Xp Computer Closed

Hello, my name is rell my problem is that when i go to click on pictures or videos it wont come up can yall please tell me the problem.

Rell | Windows XP | Latest reply: langener51 Oct 1, 2008
    1 reply
  • Desktop not opening as computer star. Closed

Hello, Hello Folkz, My computer is giving me problem. The problem is that just today i ran that AVcast antispyware or whatever it's name is and...

mr.crick | Windows | Latest reply: mr.crick Sep 30, 2008
    2 replies
  • Mydesktop Icons and Taskbar dissapear Closed

Hello, Please Help ASAP Running Windows XP SP3 This is my first time posting a message. ok, this is actually the first this has eve happene...

HELP PLEASE | Windows | Latest reply: ChristianB. Sep 30, 2008
    10 replies
  • SOS i cant find my hard disc after virus atta Closed

Hello, I had win32 netbooster, trojan horses and some others on my Sony Vaio. It is my fault because my Antivirus was expired. At the moment i downlo...

Don1234 | Windows | Latest reply: shitboxporsche Sep 30, 2008
    3 replies
  • problm after downgrading in hp pavilion2701tu Closed

Hello, sir i've a problem in formatting my laptop hp pavilion 2701tu. actually i ve downgraded my lap from vista premium to window xp. whenever i for...

akki | Windows | Latest reply: rargy Sep 30, 2008
    2 replies
  • xp not installing Closed

Hey there, Well my problem is that I cannot install windows xp actually on my computer. When I launch the installation and when it comes to the phase...

vigts78 | Windows XP | Latest reply: harnold31 Sep 30, 2008
    1 reply
  • can't display links Closed

Hi everyone, Im experiencing some problems whenever I want to get access to a link because it doesnt display. Allow me to explain this a little bit mo...

chacostar | Windows | Latest reply: trypchelp Sep 30, 2008
    1 reply