Windows Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 26501 - 26550 of about 31,500
  • Updating windows Xp to vista Closed

Hi Folks, I would like some advice with you experts before updatng my Intel pentium 4 with Os Windows service pack 2, with Vista? Can i ha...

tonyclark231 | Windows XP | Latest reply: Dora The Explorer Jul 29, 2008
    1 reply
  • XP Home copy Closed

Hello, Window's XP Home Edition CD needed I have a PC that I had to reformat. However, in the process I found that the recovery discs sent with...

Kathryn | Windows XP | Latest reply: anil_kharmale Jul 29, 2008
    1 reply
  • Problem in microsoft xp installation Closed

Hello, I have a I-ball pc of 512 ram . my pc was working well and very first.but some days ago i want to format my pc and reinstall the mocrosoft...

f5sandeep | Windows XP | Latest reply: lotus Jul 29, 2008
    1 reply
  • 2 see ho bloked me Closed

can i know how to see who blocked me?

hira | Windows | Latest reply: aquarelle Jul 28, 2008
    6 replies
  • Slow Windows on NET Closed

Hello, Thank you for a positive reply! My problems is that windows is slowing down considerably after 1h connected to net. I come to that dedu...

melana | Windows | Latest reply: karine555 Jul 28, 2008
    1 reply
  • Commands Closed

Hello, I have a problem with a *.bat script which runs on a task scheduler it delete every day htm and png files and move it to a other web spa...

jv.java | Windows | Latest reply: deri58 Jul 28, 2008
    1 reply
  • windows booting problem Closed

Hello, hello sir, I am using Pentium D processor system wih a ram of 1.5 GB and motherboard 946GTZ. I am having a problem in booting. When ...

zulfeeqar | Windows | Latest reply: aquarelle Jul 28, 2008
    1 reply
  • unable to boot normally Closed

Hello, sir I am using pentium D system with 1.5 GB ram. My problem is Hard disk doesn't boot normally. when i boot only Hard disk it doesn't boo...

zulfeeqar | Windows | Latest reply: zulfeeqar Jul 28, 2008
    2 replies
  • my task manager is not working plz help me??? Closed

Hello, when i open my task manager a fatal error is occure every time please help me to solve this problem

prince sss | Windows | Latest reply: Dora The Explorer Jul 27, 2008
    1 reply
  • Automatic updates Closed

Hi, Is it recommended to let automatic updates on ? each time i am downloading windows update my pc is taking so much time to boot.

Htmlgirl | Windows | Latest reply: Dora The Explorer Jul 27, 2008
    1 reply
  • FoRmat Closed

Hi all plz help i wanna format my PC but in format i can't see HD why ???help i must format my pc

johnGR | Windows | Latest reply: RAC_Gump Jul 27, 2008
    1 reply
  • windws or linux??? Closed

Hello, do you think that its better to use windows than linux?????as some of my friends told me to use linux rather than using windows,,,do yo...

mrslash | Windows | Latest reply: melana Jul 25, 2008
    2 replies
  • is this bloke taking me for a fool? Closed

Hello, Hello, Can someone plz help me! 6weeks ago my laptop just broke. It was coming on but then not starting up, but the blue light(power ...

candycane211199 | Windows | Latest reply: zefenix Jul 24, 2008
    1 reply
  • systems files corrupted Closed

Hello, wen i try to start my laptop,its not booting up and is showing the message" SYSTEMS FILES CORRUPTED"....WAT IS THE SOLUTION FOR T...

ronnet | Windows | Latest reply: sam Jul 24, 2008
    3 replies
  • Can't connect to internet Closed

Hello, I have a Windows XP Home and am connected to a local network with a few other computers - Windows Vista and Windows 2000. I can't seem to con...

Dark M | Windows | Latest reply: Dark M Jul 24, 2008
    2 replies
  • computer won't shutdown after reformatting Closed

I tried reformatting the computer and was able to reformat after that it will not turn off it'll just display at the bottom "restarting the computer" ...

jeff | Windows | Latest reply: shiben_s Jul 24, 2008
    1 reply
  • Computer wont boot now Closed

Hello, Well im having probs with my comp now. To start, I got a computer given to me from a friend, so I decided to hook it all up and it would not b...

Tranel | Windows | Latest reply: Pramod Jul 24, 2008
    1 reply
  • Internet Problem Closed

I Have created two account on my laptop with windows XP Pro. BUt internet is not working under one account. Pls note that both account has administrat...

div | Windows | Latest reply: Chips Jul 23, 2008
    1 reply
  • downlod dv 6699 Closed

123 | Windows | Latest reply: zefenix Jul 23, 2008
    1 reply
  • do you think that vista is the best one???? Closed

Hello, i want to install vista and i wanted to know if it is really reliable as they say??

karine555 | Windows Vista | Latest reply: Michelle Jul 22, 2008
    1 reply
  • i need drivers for hp dv6000 Closed

i tried switching vista to media center and no drivers available

sherbie | Windows | Latest reply: gha_04 Jul 22, 2008
    1 reply
  • upgrade to vista Closed

how to upgrade to vista, step by step by adding it as a new operating system and therefore having two operating systems on my laptop. I have got the v...

iti | Windows Vista | Latest reply: mrslash Jul 21, 2008
    2 replies
  • Web sight blocked? Closed

I am connected to the internet thru a Belkin router. It lets me go to any web page I want but one sight. How can I fix this? A pop up says "I am not c...

Lost | Windows | Latest reply: mrslash Jul 21, 2008
    1 reply
  • access denied admistrator Closed

Hello, Not sure if my last message was posted. Just joined today. I'm running Windows XP since 2004 and are the administrator. I'm trying to r...

Lady Lyn | Windows | Latest reply: soft.8 Jul 21, 2008
    1 reply
  • How to use internet in 2 systems Closed

Hello, I have two systems connected together, I have internet in one systems, I would like to use the internet in both systems. Please tell me h...

rangaraju_rr | Windows | Latest reply: melana Jul 20, 2008
    1 reply
  • Computer 'resets' at shutdown Closed

I have a Dell with Windows XP and everytime I shut it down and turn it back on, everything I downloaded is gone, and returns to the previous state it ...

Ceouya | Windows | Latest reply: Ceouya Jul 18, 2008
    1 reply
  • Window is automatically shut down Closed

Hello, My PC (Compac with Window's XP professional) has been working fine. But today, I cannot get it started anymore. When I start it, it shows...

melody | Windows | Latest reply: THOSMY Jul 16, 2008
    1 reply
  • how to connect two different systems usinglan Closed

Hello, can anybody tell me how to connect two different systems using lan and please keep describing step by step.

vasu | Windows | Latest reply: recnostro12 Jul 15, 2008
    1 reply
  • windows xp reverting Closed

Hello, My pc ..a Dell one..has xp home edition version, All of a sudden last week it reverted back to a initial state where, after I logged on it s...

Ed | Windows XP | Latest reply: rakeshr476 Jul 15, 2008
    1 reply
  • Windows Vista Closed

so i have a laptop that came with windows vista home premium but the os was uninstalled cuz it just boots to a black screen when i try the restore dis...

J | Windows Vista | Latest reply: charikaar09 Jul 15, 2008
    1 reply
  • Computer Problem or Virus? Help?!? Please Closed

Hello, strange problem - the start menu keeps popping up in between. whenever i press 'u', the utility anager opens up. siilarly< i press any key, th...

Mike | Windows | Latest reply: Mike Jul 14, 2008
    1 reply
  • cache memory Closed

cache memory pictures & how it workes, where is it??????????????

cschandru | Windows | Latest reply: arun anoop m Jul 13, 2008
    1 reply
  • vista ultimate problem Closed

why i cannot install window vista ultimate on Aspire M1610 How to install it???

Joshua | Windows Vista | Latest reply: prasana77 Jul 13, 2008
    1 reply
  • vista not oppening Closed

Hello, i have recently bought vista and it was installed but the tricky thing is that it refuse to open sometime as if,if it opens it is by lu...

ziggy7 | Windows Vista | Latest reply: backtofront Jul 12, 2008
    1 reply
  • automatic updates Closed

Hello, I was wondering if disabling automatic updates could affect my computer?

crazy_phoebe | Windows | Latest reply: Numb Jul 10, 2008
    1 reply
  • modem Closed

my computer works fine when turned on..trying to connect to DSL internet I get a message saying the phone jack is not connected to modem connect and t...

barb | Windows | Latest reply: Numb Jul 10, 2008
    1 reply
  • starting up problem on my pc! Closed

Hello, i use my pc desktop almost every day (it runs on windows xp). it was working fine until this morning. I turned everything on, the hardrive wor...

bella | Windows | Latest reply: rnp Jul 9, 2008
    1 reply
  • Replacing Bious of computer Closed

Hi Every One I need help regarding replacing updating Reinstalling or installing Bious on computer I have P III computer with ...

anjum | Windows | Latest reply: Anjum Jul 8, 2008
    2 replies
  • Wat drivers needs to be installed Solved/Closed

Hello, I installed Wintows Vista on my comp( ACER ), But when i try to play songs or videos i read error, I believe Drivers needs to be installed, ...

Robin | Windows | Latest reply: Robin Jul 7, 2008
    4 replies
  • Formating Hard from dos Closed

Hello, Hi i would like to format my hard from dos. Can someone give me the right command to do that?

mike178 | Windows | Latest reply: jeruvy23 Jul 7, 2008
    1 reply
  • i need majoir help if u could!!fast plz Closed

Hello, i have windows pro and i just lost all my icons/toolbar and i need them back.i can get on internet by usen the taskmanager.i tryed someones id...

idkyou | Windows | Latest reply: WesternWork Jul 7, 2008
    1 reply
  • Windows XP not loading Closed

Hello, In my computer i have installed windows xp. When i turn on my computer its taking 15 mins to load a windows .some times its automatically re...

Pari | Windows XP | Latest reply: krish Jul 7, 2008
    1 reply
  • Dell 4100 with W XP home, locked out! Closed

Hello, My wife used our desk top Dell 4100 today to download a menu from Red Lobster, and left the computer on while we went out for Dinner with frie...

GyroGearloose | Windows XP | Latest reply: lisha Jul 7, 2008
    2 replies
  • details about the computer architecture Closed

i need to know all the details about the computer architecture including definition

king | Windows | Latest reply: gargca23 Jul 6, 2008
    1 reply
  • I Need Help with my Modem and Network Drivers Closed

Hello, I deleted my LAN Driver Software on my HP Pavilion dv9000 i just want to know where can i find the Software so that my Internet and LAN Should ...

mg_8090 | Windows | Latest reply: great_0 Jul 6, 2008
    1 reply
  • scrit error Closed

Hello, i can got an error i.e when i strted my p.c it shows script host error.....

abhi | Windows | Latest reply: haiguys1 Jul 5, 2008
    1 reply
  • Spam mail plz help Closed

Hello, I got a domain name and a server on the internet for my business i am getting a problem since two weeks ago my server has been infected ...

harnold31 | Windows | Latest reply: batmanba1 Jul 5, 2008
    1 reply
  • win xp log on give error& restart agin same Closed

Hello, i have problem in 3pc same. when start pc win xp desktop comes but some files missing giving error.when i press ok,it will restart again.this...

atul | Windows XP | Latest reply: harnold31 Jul 5, 2008
    1 reply
  • Vista loads to a black screen Closed

Hello, ok so everytime i turn my computer on it loads all the way to the log in screen, i sign in and it appears to be starting up and then i get tha...

• connection two computers Closed

Hello, I have two computers with the same Ip address, but I cannot connect one computer to the other. I purchased a belkin connection cable but it w...

christine | Windows | Latest reply: shilpi Jul 5, 2008
    1 reply