is a program for hiding, encrypting and protecting files and folders stored on the hard drives. This security tool supports FAT, NTFS and FAT32 file systems.
- Algorithm of encryption: in order to protect the users' data, Folder Vault is relying on the 256-bit AES Government Level Encryption. These are permitting the hiding, locking and encrypting of data selected by the user.
- Security modes: Folder Vault helps to secure a file or a folder through different ways. First, it can hide and lock data simply where they are. Next, plus hiding and locking, it can also scramble folder. The third is to hide, lock, scramble and encrypt data.
- Computer monitoring: via some controls offered by Folder Vault, the user is free to automatically lock the PC. Other options enable to lock the computer shut down at a pre-defined time and date as well as erasing PC tracks.
- Folder Vault is simple to handle and lightweight.
- Right-click on the folder enables to protect a file.
- Even administrators cannot have access to protected folders.
- This version can only be used for a certain period of time.
Latest update on November 5, 2014 at 08:49 AM.