Engelmann Media GmbH Android Converter
is a special tool that meets your requirements in terms of music, video and photos conversion for Android devices. It is also compatible with mobile phones and smart phones as well as any other device based on Google’s Android operating system.
- Supported formats: Android Converter can compress nearly all source formats to Android-compatible clips. This app supports converting and reading DVD-videos, single DVD-chapters as well as other formats such as AVI, WMV, MP4, 3GP, VOB, MPG (MPEG-1, MPEG-2,) and MPEG-4 (DivX 3.11 to 6, Xvid, Nero Digital etc.) and MJPEG.
- Conversion: not only it can convert video files but also audio (DRM-protected ones) and image formats. Apart from that, Android Converter can automatically optimize photos for display on Android-display and enables video cut prior to conversion.
- Compatibility with other devices: Android Converter is also compatible with more than 100 devices. For instance, we can cite Acer, Archos, Dell, HTC, Huwei, Kogan, LG, Motorola, Samsung, Sharp, Sony, T-Mobile, Toshiba, ViewSonic and Vodafone.
- Other features: apart from the features mentioned above, Android Converter is also capable of ripping audio-CDs, Internet-video streams and DVD-audio tracks. The aim is to make your video, audio and images files compatible with Android devices.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- RAM: min. 256 Megabyte (512 MB recommended)
- Processor: min. 1 GHz
- .net 3 Framework (will be automatically installed, if not available)
- graphic card with overlay-functions (for display of preview)
- Android Converter is easy to use.
- Android Converter cannot convert DVD-videos or other videos with effective copy protection.