Creating 3D animations, a virtual world with your own characters and heroes! Cinema4D
can offer you that possibility. This program is very useful for professionals, to create a high-end 3D animation.
- Customizable modules: customizing animations becomes easier with Cinema4D, such as adding hair or fur to characters, lighting fields, processing volume and polygon reduction tools, management shadows and transparencies.
- Professional: since this software has been designed for the production of films for television, advertising, science, architecture and other fields, Cinema4D can provide users with professional looking results. This applies to packaging, architecture and 3D modeling.
- Formats: Cinema4D supports the following formats: 3D Studio, BVH Biovision / BVA, DEM, DXF, Direct 3D, FBX, Lightwave, Monzoom, Quickdraw 3D, STL, Shockwave 3D, UZR, VMRL, Wavefront OBJ, TIFF, BodyPaint 3D Targa TGA, BMP, PICT, IFF, JPEG, RLA, RPF, SGI, PNG, JP2, QuickTime, AVI, After Effects, Final Cut.
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X v10.3 (Panther) / Mac OS X v10.4 (Tiger) / Mac OS X v10.5 (Leopard).
- Memory: 512MB of RAM.
- Processor: 2.0 GHz.
- Cinema4D has customizable modules.
- It is fast and robust.
- It is entirely designed for professionals.
- Some features are restricted.
- Modules must be purchased separately.
- A little difficult for novices.
Latest update on Monday August 31, 2015 11:45:50 AM