Linux MultiMedia Studio (LMMS)
is a program which enables users to create music with the computer. It includes various effects and instruments and can be adapted to the user's needs.
- Music creation: the user can compose, edit and mix songs. This can be achieved through samples, effects and virtual instruments that are integrated to Linux MultiMedia Studio (LMMS). This tool also allows offers a Piano-Roll that can be used to edit patterns and melodies.
- Mixing: the program includes a FX mixer and 64 FX channels and a large number of effects. This option is giving users unlimited mixing possibilities and which is making Linux MultiMedia Studio (LMMS) interesting.
- Compatibility: this tool is compatible with several standards like SoundFont2, VST (i), LADSPA, GUS Patches and MIDI files. They gather the most common formats for music creation.
- Its intuitive and user friendly interface makes this program fast running and easy to handle.
- It serves as an alternative to commercial softwares as it can be downloaded for free.
- This software is great for either professionals or amateurs.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on January 9, 2014 at 01:28 AM.