ACID Pro 11 download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
ACID Pro 11 is a professional digital audio workstation designed to allow you to create stunning compositions using clever and powerful tools, instruments, loops, samples, and automation processes. ACID Pro 11 is already used by famous DJs, producers and musicians around the world.
What is ACID Pro and what is it for?
ACID Pro is an application to record, edit, and compose music using samples, loops, and virtual instruments. This program was initially developed in 1998 by the company Sonic Foundry, was sold to Sony Creative Software, and has finally become part of the group of audiovisual applications of the company Magix in 2018 (the owner of the prestigious video editing software VEGAS). The workstation has been highly improved, and now ACID Pro shines compared to its competitors as it offers lots of benefits for an accessible price.
What are the key features of ACID Pro?
- A beautiful and easy-to-use interface: ACID Pro has a very nice-looking interface that is easy to understand and customize. Place the panels the way you like so that you make yourself comfortable.
- Huge compatibility: Of course, ACID Pro supports tons of different formats to import and export, including AIFF, FLAC, MP3, OGG, PCA, SND, W64, WAV, WMA for audio; AVI, WMV for video; GIF, JPEG, PNG, BMP for images (import only); and other like ACD, ACD-ZIP, GROOVE, MID, SMF, RMI, CDA, or SFA. You will also be capable of recording at a maximum quality of up to 24-bit/192 kHz.
- Virtual instruments: There are tons of virtual instruments that you will be able to try or purchase from the catalog, including orchestral ensembles, drums, different types of piano, organs, synthesizers, basses, and more. The cherry on the cake is that you can play all these instruments from a generic MIDI controller.
- Integrated catalog: The instrument catalog is directly integrated into the application so that you can test them instantly without opening your web browser. The DAW also comes with lots of loops and samples you will be able to try.
- MIDI Chopper: This is one of the most amazing tools of this DAW is its MIDI Playable Chopper, which allows you to create Hip-Hop/Trap style samples and rhythms, emulating the prestigious MPC samples. Additionally, the automatic transient detection function helps you cut, mark, and generate samples very quickly, allowing you to play and improvise with new sounds in a few seconds.
- ACID Morph Pads: Thanks to this powerful feature, you can assign audio tracks, busses, or instruments to the pad in just a few clicks. In addition, you will be able to shape and morph sounds and effects with various modulations of FX targets. Experiment, and unleash your creativity.
- Sidechaining: If you really want to go to the next screen, you definitely need to use Sidechaining. This new feature in ACID Pro 11 allows you to make your kicks very more alive and powerful and create pumping effects by setting your drum in front of the other instruments. Create stunning pumps, make sure your bassline is effective, and make people go crazy.
- Automation: In the new version, they have simplified the automation workflow so that you just need to choose the touch, write, or latch mode and then begin to tune the settings and write automation on the track.
- Beatmapper: This tool offers a convenient and agile method to mix music. By creating songs with Beatmap, you can add new audio clips that will follow the preset tempo or change the pitch or speed and produce creative and unexpected results.
How does ACID Pro work?
ACID Pro contains many tools that you can use in tons of different ways. You will find many resources to understand and learn all the powerful features of ACID Pro 11. Take a look at the official tutorial page.
Is it free?
ACID Pro 11 can be used for free for 30 days so that you have the time to explore lots of tools and features and decide whether or not you want to purchase one of the available licenses and their respective features.
What are the system requirements for ACID Pro 11?
- Operating system: Windows 10 or Windows 11 64-bit
- Processor: 1 GHz (multi-core recommended)
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (8 GB is recommended)
- Graphics: Onboard, min. resolution 1024 x 768
- Storage: 700 MB for the program installation and 16 GB for the included instruments and samples