Microsoft always has solutions. Indeed, even if you do not have Word installed on your computer system but yet, you have to read the content, Word Viewer
offers you to read it to you.
- Viewer: once downloaded and installed on your computer system, Word Viewer can read any Words file. You will no longer be bothered with finding the right trick to do this.
- Supported file formats: Word Viewer can read Word Document (.docx), Word Macro-Enabled Document (.docm), Rich Text Format (.rtf), Text (.txt), Web Page formats (.htm, .html, .mht, .mhtml), WordPerfect 5.x (.wpd), WordPerfect 6.x (.doc, .wpd), Works 6.0 (.wps), Works 7.0 (.wps) as well as XML (.xml).
- Copy: while viewing these documents, users are also given the possibility to make a copy of the document to transfer to another location and to another format. Selecting the elements stored in these documents is possible as well as exporting them if needed.
- Printing and other features: besides, users can also proceed to the printing of these documents at any time. Since it is a tool to viewing Word files, it is possible to zoom in/out and select a word, phrase, paragraph or the whole page.
- Microsoft Word supported versions: they include Microsoft Word 2010, Microsoft Office Word 2007, Microsoft Office Word 2003, Microsoft Word 2002 and Microsoft Word 2000.
- Operating systems: Windows 2000 Service Pack 4, Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1, Windows Vista, Windows XP Service Pack 2, Windows 7
- Word Viewer is useful and is packed with a help file.
- It can open a large number of file formats.
See also :