Most images from the internet contain a background, either a white or black. The most common solution to get rid of the background is to make a selection of the background with a selection tool and delete it. There is a much faster method to clear the white or black background under Photoshop (if the image is made up of several distinct layers).
Quickly Remove Background of Image on Photoshop
- Open your image in Photoshop.
- Double click your thumbnail layer to open the blending options
- Go into the Blending Options (first tab) and then in to comparison to gray (bottom)
- To remove a white background slightly pull the white slider to the left (a value of 250 is usually sufficient)
- Conversely, to remove black background, pull the black slider to the right
Published by jak58
Latest update on January 27, 2016 at 09:30 AM by ChristinaCCM.