Forgot password

Closed
Curt - Sep 22, 2017 at 08:46 PM
 Blocked Profile - Sep 22, 2017 at 09:44 PM
Hello,
The mobile phone I entered is one digit off. I cannot reset my password. How can I see what my security question is or fix my phone number. Thank you

1 response

Blocked Profile
Sep 22, 2017 at 09:44 PM
Curt,

I understand that this is too late, but hopefully in the future it won't be too little.

When purchasing a mobile device, if your device is PRESSURING you to enter in a made up email address, take the time to put the thing in your pocket, and take control! Sit down at a desktop, or laptop, on a wifi, or landline IP address. What you will see is a whole different world of account creation.

This will be a world of security questions, and recovery accounts! Fill those in with your best info! Then attach a mobile number, but not after asking the service to "reset Your account"!

Then after you have the understanding of how to retrieve such an account from anywhere, attach a mobile.

This type of strategy will assist you in the event of your mobile being stolen, the bill not being paid (the wife/husband not paying the bill), or forgetting it in a TAXI on the way to airport!

I have seen too many individuals putting their whole life into a password that was created by the salesperson, because he gets paid by the registration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With that being said......

....Please, all that are reading this (please forgive me Curt for using this as a soapbox), take your future into your hands (drop the phone), and learn some IT if you are going to use it. Other wise, Please go back to writing letters and sending it in the POST! Grab a KODAK and take an INSTANT picture that no-one will sit down and look at again! Leave the "smiling pile of dooty" alone!
Smile at someone for REAL!

If you don't know the meaning of PROTOCOL, please put the PC down!