Facebook security check preventing login

Closed
warlord0311 Posts 1 Registration date Friday October 13, 2017 Status Member Last seen October 13, 2017 - Updated on Oct 14, 2017 at 04:55 AM
 mjt141 - Dec 25, 2020 at 10:57 PM
I have been unable to login to my facebook for three weeks due to having a security check and the code going to my old number, I've tried everything to get help as well as using the security check preventing login form and I've gotten no replies. I have tried to create a new facebook, and I'm unable to do so, I'm completely lost as to how I can get back online. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Related:

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Oct 14, 2017 at 05:01 AM
Sorry but there is nothing that can be done. You should have kept your account up-to-date.
Missamanda1991 Posts 3 Registration date Saturday October 14, 2017 Status Member Last seen October 15, 2017 2
Oct 14, 2017 at 11:08 PM
I had this issue. On my tablet I was able to click on forgot my information and change my phone number. When I did that it told me I had to contact 3 people out of a list of 5 to give me a code. When I passed that. It sent me a text to my new number. It removed my old numberand then it popped up this account isn elagible for this process. I haven’t figured out how to get around it yet. I had my 3 friends do the code again. I was able to remove my number. Verify 5 profile pictures, verify recent apps connected to Facebook, and recent posts. Then I got the same message. From may research I have done it is possible to get around this when Facebook closes your accout make an appeal.
Hiya,
I had this problem last Oct, and I am having this problem again.
Well, don't worry about the back up if you have been forgotten like the most people did. Don't worry, you are not the only one not good at computer things.
Follow me, only thing you have to do it keep mail the support team, keep report. I emailed them whenever I feeling frustrated. It works.

this is where you should complain to : https://m.facebook.com/help/contact/179049432194862

And waiting is all you need as well, the last time took 2 months.

I suggest you, relax, go out, be nature without your phone that much.