Disabled FB and notifications

Closed
RandaGodfreyGriffinHamilton Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday February 21, 2018 Status Member Last seen February 21, 2018 - Feb 21, 2018 at 01:03 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Feb 21, 2018 at 05:00 PM
FB disabled me for no reason!!! I was hacked and wanted my original profile back which I retrieved under the name of Randa Godfrey Griffin Hamilton which I have had for years! They created another in the name of Randa Godfrey Griffin which I have asked over and over to delete! I also have 3 phish accounts under the name of Randa Griffin which all need to be deleted! And my account marked for privacy so people cannot do this to me! I am a Senior and this is my only communication with my daughter and friends! I cannot afford a cell phone and therefore cannot give a mobile number! Please please help me, have been without FB for 3 weeks! Thank you!

1 response

Blocked Profile
Feb 21, 2018 at 04:22 PM
No need to thank us, we haven't, nor can we do anything.

You have posted on CCM.NET, and we have nothing to do with that network. YOu really need to plead to them......good luck....Have FUN!
RandaGodfreyGriffinHamilton
Feb 21, 2018 at 04:31 PM
when you say you have nothing to do with that network, are you speaking of Apple or Facebook? You have a lot on your pages about Facebook and how you can help! With all the technology, why can’t you recover my FB when I see in comments you have done so for others!
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168 > RandaGodfreyGriffinHamilton
Feb 21, 2018 at 05:00 PM
We are CCM.net and we have nothing to do with both Facebook and Apple.

P.S, Facebook allows only one account per person, those who have more than one account run the risk of getting them all disabled for eternity.
Blocked Profile
Feb 21, 2018 at 04:58 PM
Neither of them!

What I am saying is, we have no BACK DOOR. If you wish for us to post a link to Facebook, we can do that. Check out this link:
https://www.facebook.com/help/185747581553788/

Just because we have a presence on FACEBOOK, and we are a technology forum, does mean that we have special privileges to social networks!

We mostly help others with computer boot problems, or disk not formatting, or networking drops off, things of the technical type. This situation seems to be a violation of services problem, which we can do NOTHING about!!!!

Do you need an Excel formula to calculate your profit and loss? We do that!