Mobile office internet problem

Closed
Ashish - Jun 10, 2009 at 02:58 AM
 DINESH - Dec 6, 2009 at 02:43 PM
Hello,sir i have airtel preepaid conaction and i was activate mobile office 3 days ago and i connect with bluetooth mordan but the problem i
s surfing and downloadin speed is too slow plz solve my problem.9621991006 it is my no. Sir dont send me email plz call me if the u solve my problem then i give u ur wages.
Related:

3 responses

minipc Posts 31 Registration date Tuesday December 30, 2008 Status Member Last seen July 21, 2009 13
Jun 10, 2009 at 07:16 AM
Hye,

The problem comes from airtel, you must contact the airtel support center to help you on this issue!
Hello,sir i have airtel preepaid conaction and i was activate mobile office 6 days ago and i connect with bluetooth mordan but the problem i
s surfing and downloadin speed is too slow plz solve my problem.9929674057 it is my no. Sir dont send me email plz call me if the u solve my problem then i give u ur wages.
I HAVE CHECK YOUR PROBLEM ,INTERNET SPEED CANT INCREASE THROUGH MOBILE .IF YOU WANT TO DOWNLOAD MP3 SONG OR ANY EXTRA SOFTWARE SO YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD IN NIGHT AND USED HEAVY HANDSET , BECAUSE HEAVY HANDSET INCREASE INTERNET SPEED. IF ANY PROBLEM REGARDING MAIL ME .I WILL SOLVE YOUR PROBLME
Hello,sir i have airtel preepaid conaction and i was activate mobile office 3 days ago and i connect with usb cable but the problem
is
error 777 so plz solve my problem.9893973141 it is my no. Sir dont send me email plz call me if the u solve my problem then i give u ur wages.