How are you suspended

Solved/Closed
Ramesh - Updated on Oct 21, 2022 at 02:51 PM
sukhan30 Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday February 7, 2023 Status Member Last seen February 15, 2023 - Feb 15, 2023 at 11:14 PM

Hello,

TEAM FREE FIRE INDIA  My id was suspended when i was playing The game, I haven't Done Anything wrong And I am sure that I have followd your rules of conduct , And I Am sure thatby mistake you have suspended My account For No valid reason, This is my humble request to Free Fire Team to Unban My Account
Android / Chrome 105.0.0.0

3 responses

HelpiOS Posts 14295 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 14, 2024 1,891
Oct 21, 2022 at 02:51 PM

Hi,

We haven't blocked your Free Fire account - CCM isn't affiliated with Garena. If you believe that your account was suspended by mistake, please contact Garena directly by following these instructions.

shaheryaryousaf123 Posts 2 Registration date Monday October 17, 2022 Status Member Last seen November 7, 2022
Updated on Nov 7, 2022 at 01:43 PM

Hi, sorry for hear your free fire account is suspended. There can be many reasons for a suspended account, like any unusual activity or someone tried to login your account from another location at the same time you are logged in.

My account was also suspended last month, I followed this guide on how to recover a suspended free fire account, and got my account back. May be this will help you. Thanks

sukhan30 Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday February 7, 2023 Status Member Last seen February 15, 2023
Feb 15, 2023 at 11:14 PM

If you believe that your account was suspended in error, you should contact Free Fire's customer support team to request an investigation and possible reinstatement of your account. You can usually find the customer support contact information on the game's website or in the app itself.

When you contact customer support, be sure to provide as much information as possible about your account and the circumstances of the suspension. This will help the support team investigate the issue more effectively.