Instagram Ac getting permanently disable without notice.

Sidra - Jun 19, 2023 at 06:30 AM
ravida_1351 Posts 57 Registration date Thursday March 23, 2023 Status Member Last seen July 2, 2023 - Jul 2, 2023 at 04:27 AM

Hello, Instagram have permanently disable my business account without any warning. I received an email a day before that my account has been suspended for 180 days for hurting community guidelines although I never did something like that. 

Ive also emailed my case to Instagram help center but haven’t received any response yet. What should I do? 

Related:

2 responses

borntosolve Posts 5 Registration date Saturday June 10, 2023 Status Member Last seen June 22, 2023
Jun 22, 2023 at 02:57 PM

Sure, here is the rewritten text, free of plagiarism:

Instagram can permanently disable accounts without warning if they violate the platform's Community Guidelines. Some examples of violations that could lead to a permanent account disable include:

• Posting violent or graphic content
  • Sharing hate speech or promoting violence
  • Selling or buying fake followers or likes
  • Using third-party apps that violate Instagram's terms of service
  • Spamming or engaging in other forms of abusive behavior

If you believe that your account was disabled by mistake, you can appeal the decision by following the instructions on Instagram's help center. However, there is no guarantee that your appeal will be successful.

To appeal a permanently disabled Instagram account, you can follow these steps:

1. Open the Instagram app and go to your profile.
  2. Tap the three dots in the top right corner of the screen.
  3. Select "Help".
  4. Scroll down and tap "Report a problem".
  5. Select "My account was disabled".
  6. Tap "Disagree with decision".
  7. Follow the on-screen instructions to submit your appeal.

It may take some time for Instagram to review your appeal. If your appeal is successful, your account will be restored. However, if your appeal is unsuccessful, your account will remain disabled.

Here are some tips to help you avoid having your Instagram account disabled:

• Read and understand Instagram's Community Guidelines.
  • Be respectful of others and avoid posting content that could be considered offensive or harmful.
  • Don't use third-party apps that violate Instagram's terms of service.
  • Report any accounts that you see violating Instagram's Community Guidelines.

By following these tips, you can help keep your Instagram account safe and secure.

ravida_1351 Posts 57 Registration date Thursday March 23, 2023 Status Member Last seen July 2, 2023 3
Jul 2, 2023 at 04:27 AM

After your Instagram account becomes permanently disabled without warning or explanation, the most frustrating experience may be waiting patiently for their response from their help center email. Due to an overwhelming volume of inquiries that they currently are fielding, they may take longer than anticipated in responding. In the meantime, reaching out via social media channels or directly might also prove fruitful; provide any evidence proving you did not violate any community guidelines in an effort to restore it swiftly and without further problems.