Screen capture of any bootble program

Closed
pinsoman Posts 12 Registration date Friday June 5, 2009 Status Member Last seen July 25, 2009 - Jul 1, 2009 at 01:44 AM
pinsoman Posts 12 Registration date Friday June 5, 2009 Status Member Last seen July 25, 2009 - Jul 4, 2009 at 08:40 AM
Hello,
their folks ,,,,u know i was just wondering if their is any application or script anything that can enable me to take a screen capture when i m launching a Bootable cd for eg: Bootable Win xp cd,, i know when the pc is booting from this cd the main winxp is not still loaded , since it is booting from a bootable cd.
Since i'll be assigning the first boot cd to CDROM: actually i want to take a snapshot of some Bootable progam (like Super fdisk n hiren boot cd) just for reference purpose in other part of the Forum...
i h seen a number of screen shot from a bootable program like win xp but dont know the procedure.
heard of VMware something but dont know the process to do so.
Any help would be great here....
Related:

2 responses

bizzounours Posts 54 Registration date Tuesday December 30, 2008 Status Member Last seen July 21, 2009 17
Jul 2, 2009 at 10:21 AM
Hi,

You can use infra view for taking the screenshots.

Other wise you can search on google the pictures that you need.

but the simplest way is to print screen and copy paste in on paint :)
pinsoman Posts 12 Registration date Friday June 5, 2009 Status Member Last seen July 25, 2009 1
Jul 4, 2009 at 08:40 AM
Hi,

You can use infra view for taking the screenshots.

Other wise you can search on google the pictures that you need.

but the simplest way is to print screen and copy paste in on paint :)

I h tried the PriSc tab but that doesn;t work when ever i m booting from any CD. The print screen works only after the windows welcome Bluescreen comes. :)