Adobe Reader is a great tool to open and edit your PDF files. It also gives you the ability to take a screenshot of said files. This article will show you how to take a screenshot of a PDF file or page on both Windows and Mac OS.
How to take a snapshot of a PDF file in Adobe Reader on Windows?
- Open your PDF file in Adobe Reader. Click Edit > Take a Snapshot.
- Your cursor will transform into a small cross. Select the area you that you want to include in the screenshot by right-clicking and dragging around the area. When you release the mouse button, you will receive a confirmation message:
- Paste the copied image in your desired image editor, and save your file:
N.B. To undo a selection, simply press CRTL + SHIFT + A.
This method works both for taking snapshots of a small section of the PDF and also the entire page.
How to take screenshot of a PDF on Mac?
- On your Mac open the Preview app, and then open the PDF that you want to take a screenshot of.
- Select File > Take Screenshot
- From here you have the choice of taking a screenshot of the entire screen, part of the screen or from a single window.
Any more PDF questions? Check out our forum!
- Pdf screenshot
- Screenshot pdf
- How to take a screenshot of a pdf
- Convert JPG to PDF: Mac, online, free > Guide
- Improve the PDF resolution on Adobe Reader > Guide
- All networking commands pdf > Guide
- Logical structure of hard disk pdf > Guide
- Pdf to word tamil font [solved] > Forum - Word
- How to export PPT to PDF: with notes, with hyperlinks
- How to change page unit in Adobe Reader DC
- Invalid plugin detected: Adobe Reader will quit
- Adobe Acrobat autosave: settings, location
- Auto scroll PDF: reader, online, speed
- Set Nitro PDF Reader as Your Default PDF Reader
- How to restore last session when PDF XChange Viewer opens
- Convert PDF to JPG: for free, Mac, Windows
- Enable presentation mode on PDF XChange Viewer
- How to update Foxit Reader: free, download
- Convert image to PDF: online, free, Adobe
- How to change scale of measurements on Foxit Reader
- How to translate PDF: online, in Chrome, to another language
- How to uninstall Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
- How to search for a word in a PDF: online, Adobe Reader
- Enable text to speech: Foxit Reader, PDF
- PDF XChange Viewer: maintain current page view
- Change language Foxit Reader: to English
- Enable the spell check in Adobe Reader
- PDF XChange Viewer: hide tool bar
- How to set default program to open JPEG
- How to save Adobe Acrobat errors in a log file
- Change scale ration on PDF-XChange Viewer
- Reduce PDF file size: online, free, Mac, Windows
- Foxit Reader does not restore last session
- How to protect PDF files: password, copying, printing
- How to merge PDF files: Windows, Mac, Online