Copy data from one Excel sheet to another: automatically

gannesh0604 Posts 24 Registration date Thursday July 20, 2023 Status Member Last seen January 31, 2024 - Jan 2, 2024 at 11:06 AM

Dear All,

Anybody help me to transfer the data from main database sheet to other sheets based on sheet name condition. i.e., The data from B6 to Q6 from main database to Another sheet  A7 to P7 based on Gauge name Condition.

Sample work attached link to download : https://we.tl/t-4SPC4xv9rl

Also 

1) I need a formula or code that highlights Gauge rental due date(M) column cells based on below conditions in Main Database sheet.

(i) if the date in the cells of  M column is greater than one month and  equal to 30 days from today's date, The cells must be filled with green color. 

(ii) if the date in the cells of  M column is less than one month and greater than15 days from today's date, The cells must be filled with Yellow color. ( if possible, give a comment msg like, Ex: the due date for the gauge rental in next few days when i go to cell)

(iii) if the date in the cells of  M column is less than 15 days from today's date, The cell must be filled with Red color. ( if possible, give a comment msg like, the due date for the gauge rental will expired in 10b days when i go to cell).

if there is no duration months, I can directly enter the date manually on Due date rows. 

The M6 cell value will come based on Duration of Months cell (E6)..

if there is no duration months, I can directly enter the date manually on Due date rows. 

Calibration due Date (O) column is also need to highlights same like Gauge Rental due date(M) column .

Also Red colored rows(Gauge Rental due date) needs to come first after the Header names below for easy see and check ..

finally If possible , I need a code that sends a message or email for prompting of red colored items due date alerts .

I hope understand my point.

Looking for valuable helps from this community.

Regards,

Ganesh