GAMES FOR N99I CHINA PHONE

Closed
ATHENAJOY - Sep 30, 2009 at 03:11 AM
 nel - Aug 31, 2010 at 10:44 PM
Hello,
Just wanna ask if there's a game for n99i china phone? Thank s a lot! Your email address has been removed for your own security.
Related:

6 responses

Blocked Profile
Sep 30, 2009 at 04:36 AM
Dear Athenajoy,

There are actually many games which you can play on your n99i china phone.

You can have access to game downloads for the phone at the following site:

https://www.filebuzz.com/findsoftware/Free_N99i_Games/1.html

Download the games that you are interested in at the site.

Get it on your phone and enjoy.

Thanks.
Hello ! Thanks for the reply but it does not run in my n99i china phone.Do you have any other games that will possibly run at my phone ? Thank you so much!
Blocked Profile
Oct 25, 2009 at 08:12 AM
Dear Sir,

If you are having trouble installing applications on this particular mobile phone, it is because

of the fact that it is a chinese phone. No proper software has yet been conceived for this kind

of phone. You will actually be able to use it as a USB Mass storage device only.

Thanks.
eazzy2client@yahoo.com
Apr 16, 2010 at 01:15 AM
http://www.umnet.com/mobile-games/0-2127-0-Java_240x320_games-0
eazzy2client@yahoo.com
Apr 16, 2010 at 01:24 AM
Just Download the .Jar file and also u must have a program called "JAD maker". After installing the JAD maker to your PC, drag the .Jar file to the JAD maker. and it will create a JAD file of the game. After that, transfer the JAD & JAR file to your N99i phone (you must have enough memory). Using your N99i phone, open the .Jar file and install it. (After installing the game you can now erase the JAR and JAD file)

Just remember : JAR - set up of the game
JAD - crack

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Dear Sir,

If you are having trouble installing applications on this particular mobile phone, it is because

of the fact that it is a chinese phone. No proper software has yet been conceived for this kind

of phone. You will actually be able to use it as a USB Mass storage device only.

Thanks.
N99i, i have that one, but n99i china phone dont have java!