Granny download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Granny is an indie survival horror video game developed and published by DVloper as a spin-off to his Slendrina series. You wake up in a room, trapped in a house, and it seems a horrific and mysterious person, identified as Granny, will try to take you down. You have five days to escape from here. Good luck.
The circumstances of how you ended up here and the motivations of Granny are not entirely clear, as she captured you while you were roaming in the woods. Finally, you wake up in a creepy room somewhere in a mysterious house, and the main door is locked with different mechanisms.
- Beware of Granny: Granny will try to find you and beat you down until you black out. Be quiet, as Granny can hear you and will start tracking you down. In addition, she may use bear traps to slow your progress, or you may be knocked out by environmental hazards such as Granny's spider.
- Escape: You have five days to escape this terrific house, or you will die and experience one of the 5 different "game over" cutscenes. Every time Granny knocks you down, you will start a new day in an empty room. You have two options to get away from here: removing the locks on the front door or repairing the car in the garage.
- Use your environment: You have to find ways to get away from Granny, like hiding in closets or under beds. You can also defend yourself using different traps, weapons, and objects scattered all over the house.
- Secrets: If you strive to explore the game more deeply, you may unlock the sixth night.
- Controls: You can control and move your character throughout the game using the directional pad and interact with almost anything in the house.
Graphics and sound
To be honest, Granny's graphics and sound are really simple and kind of ugly, but it manages to create an ambiguous and frightening atmosphere.
Duration and game modes
Granny offers a solo experience that can last 1 hour on average if you focus on the main story and about 4 hours if you explore everything it features. In addition, you can choose among five levels of difficulty, including Practice, Easy, Normal, Hard, and Extreme.
What do the reviews say?
It has been rated as Very Positive by over 1300 players on Steam. The game was very well-received and became a viral hit on many social platforms and the second-most-viewed mobile video game in May 2018.
Granny has no official rating. Still, it contains scary scenes that may frighten young people, so it may be considered rated as Teen and played by an informed audience.
How to install Granny on PC?
We provide you with both the Granny APK file and the BlueStacks emulator that will allow you to run the application on your PC:
- Download and unzip the file containing both the Granny APK and the BlueStacks emulator files.
- Follow the installation instructions you will find in the application file.
- Granny 5 time to wake up apk download
- Granny: Chapter Two > Download
- Slendytubbies 3 > Download
- Poppy Playtime
- Ultimate Custom Night
- Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach
- Five Nights at Freddy's
- Resident Evil Village
- Five Nights at Freddy's 3
- The Joy of Creation: Story Mode
- Escape the Ayuwoki
- Five Nights at Freddy's 2
- Resident Evil 3 (Remake)
- Silent Hill 4: The Room
- Post Trauma
- Doki Doki Literature Club!
- Five Nights at Freddy's 4
- Granny 3
- Granny: Chapter Two
- No Players Online
- Download Resident Evil 4 for PC
- Baldi's Basics Classic