2 lan connection on same pc

Closed
cornel_m - Oct 26, 2009 at 09:09 AM
cornel_m Posts 1 Registration date Sunday October 25, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 27, 2009 - Oct 27, 2009 at 03:36 AM
Hello,
I'm Cornel, and I have an question.
I have an network and one PC I want to make him Server. I know that the pc must have 2 lan cards( I have that)
one LAN card take the IP from the gateway (dinamic IP) so that this pc must be sean from the web(as ftp) , and this PC configurated as server (Windows Server 2003) must be sean from other pc's (to add/delete foldres).

How to configure because the gateway give me internet , but the pc it can not be sean from other pc, the other pc's thake internet from an router diferent from the getway.

Thank you for answers.
Related:

2 responses

zib@zib Posts 277 Registration date Tuesday September 25, 2007 Status Member Last seen July 24, 2013 1
Oct 27, 2009 at 01:37 AM
Hi Cornel , i think first u must correct your English so that we can help you out .

regards
cornel_m Posts 1 Registration date Sunday October 25, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 27, 2009
Oct 27, 2009 at 03:36 AM
Sorry for my english,
I will start again,
I want to make a Database Server and a Mail Server on the same PC, the databases Server contains all kinds of databases and access to some folders to my private network, and Mail Server to send emails from databases, but my private network need to have access to internet from one provider, and the server must have access to two providers, one provider ( for private network) give me static IP's and the other one dynamic IP.
How can I configure, and what application the server must have so that I can do what I need to do.

Thanks.

PS. On the server PC I have 2 LAN cards.