How to merge an excel file to database?

Solved/Closed
ecaep5791 - Aug 15, 2008 at 12:35 AM
 satya - Aug 24, 2010 at 12:00 AM
Could someone please instruct me how to merge an excel file to database (MS Access/FoxPro/Oracle)?
Related:

5 responses

How do i merge from exel spread sheet to access?
Thanks, Targitay.
aquarelle Posts 7140 Registration date Saturday April 7, 2007 Status Moderator Last seen March 25, 2024 491
Sep 22, 2008 at 05:53 PM
Hi,
Next time, when you will create a new thread, think to salute and use polite forms to write your question.
Best regards
Tanisha > aquarelle Posts 7140 Registration date Saturday April 7, 2007 Status Moderator Last seen March 25, 2024
Jan 13, 2009 at 02:34 PM
Don't you think thats a bit rude, intsructing other people how to act?
aquarelle Posts 7140 Registration date Saturday April 7, 2007 Status Moderator Last seen March 25, 2024 491 > Tanisha
Jan 13, 2009 at 02:54 PM
Hi,
No, I don't think so because my role is to uphold the Kioskea Charter.
Best regards
Dr. Etiquette > aquarelle Posts 7140 Registration date Saturday April 7, 2007 Status Moderator Last seen March 25, 2024
Feb 11, 2009 at 10:07 AM
No you're just rude. Get a life!
We just merged 239 excel files in seconds. All the data was vertically appended, line by line into one master file. There is a fairly inexpensive program that will merge excel documents into one master file. Data is vertically appended. The program is called Excel File Merger.

Not only will it merge excel files, it can also merge pdf files, even merge doc, csv, and text files. All these formats in one app.
Is it possible to use this program to do the opposite?
Mar 8, 2010 at 11:47 AM
Hello,

I have the opposite problem of merging several files into one. I have one file which I need to seperate by a unique identifier into about 50 separate workbooks. I currently do this by copying the specific rows and pasting into a new workbook. Each workbook is saved under a different name by the unique identifier. For example: Each row containing 6B in the 1st column would be cut and pasted into a new workbook and saved as 6B.xls. Is there currently a program that can do this or could I easily write a macro to perform the task? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
how to store excel data to database(sql) using asp.net,c#.net

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
The Excel Files can be easily merged with another files by Repair Excel File Software. I too have merged several number of excel files with this software. This is an efficient software, great technology based. Merge your files by running the software in your system press down the button of merge files. This get your entire excel files together.

Download Software
http://www.repairexcelfile.org