Remove vxl.exe

Closed
vikramaish Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday September 16, 2008 Status Member Last seen September 17, 2008 - Sep 17, 2008 at 02:13 AM
 PP - Nov 20, 2008 at 08:52 PM
Hello,
what is vxl.exe ? how can i remove it? how can i fix when i double click on the drives it will opens in a new window
i tried above all procedures

3 responses

Hi, this is a virus and you may got it from a flash drive or infected website. Use antivirus to remove and scan all your removable media too. Then find in google an article about "cannot find explorer.exe even though it exists" and update your registry if the desktop fails to load.
i got a different problem but still related to vxl.exe....
i finished cleaning my pc from viruses, trojans, etc... i also did formatting my hard disk drive...in the end, when i open the other partition of my hdd, it says that vxl.exe is missing, and it is needed to open the drives.

as a generalization vxl.exe, as for my opinion, is not a virus
VXL.exe is indeed a virus, It appears to have an effective process. Apparently a pwassword logger for online games like World of warcraft. I only figured it out after the virus comprimised my data and my account got hacked... three times so far? From what I see, it embeds itself in your system32 files and is self replicating through download managers and name changing. Try free AVG 8.0 or higher if you want to resolve it quickly.
I used NOD32 and solved it!